Guest appearances on the wan show

Would be great to see some heads of tech companies do guest spots on the Wan Show.  As the top tech influencers I think you could provide valuable insight into a discussion with these people e.g Lisa Su AMD, Robert Swan Intel,  Mighty BillG M$, Sundar Pichai Google. And humour. Nerd humour.

because those people have the time to appear on the WAN show....

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

im sure they've thought about it and likely tried to facilitate it in the past but it never happened. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

I wouldn't call LTT so influential that someone like head of AMD takes notice. Remember Linus rant about Samsung S8 issues being fixed only after Unbox Therapy made video about it? Yeah, that tells how influential Linus is.

Anyway, they do have people from tech companies time to time. But scheduling it is bit tricky. And there wont be any major people. But people they talk to at events. Like people who actually work with tech, not people who scour before board of directors and have to respond to investors.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 hours ago, Johnbar23 said:

Would be great to see some heads of tech companies do guest spots on the Wan Show.  As the top tech influencers I think you could provide valuable insight into a discussion with these people e.g Lisa Su AMD, Robert Swan Intel,  Mighty BillG M$, Sundar Pichai Google. And humour. Nerd humour.

Yeah, them even getting a big-wig on the show is next to impossible. If they were going to do a piece with someone that important, it would likely be a controlled interview or a pre-recorded video.

They used to have WAN guests, but frankly, the primary issue is technical problems. Quality of the VOIP connection, audio drops, connection drops, audio desync issues, etc.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Linus is not that famous

Please quote me so that I know that you have replied unless it is my own topic.

10 hours ago, Ezio Auditore said:

Linus is not that famous

He did interview both Lisa Su and Raja Koduri each, once - but they were like 5 minutes each, and nothing really of substance. I'm sure both of them would recognize him by sight - but they might not immediately remember who he is.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)