Rx580 no signal

I know this is another duplicated content but i've try many way without success so i'm gonna ask again if someone know the right solution to fix this.

Previously i own a GTX1060 3gb, i use 2 screen 1 output using DP (165Hz) ThinkView and one on HDMI (60Hz) Dell U2414 everything work perfectly. After change to Rx580 i can't even see to BIOS screen.

I managed to make it work by unplug and use the onboard port/Integrated GPU => window => remove Nvidia Drivers using it own uninstaller, disable integrate graphic => Install Radeon Drivers and everything running normal. Thought so, but then after restart/reboot the BIOS Screen still not showing and no signal again.

I've find some answer like, electric discharge/cycle, unplug/plug stuff, switch port ... etc but nothing work, except the above solution. I think it's bios/drivers issue but i haven't found any permanently solution.

Note: if i do nothing and just press enter it still able to boots to Ubuntu and everything work normal on it. Since ubuntu install later and it will automatic boots to ubuntu first instead of window.
Thank you all.

---
Mobo: ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING
CPU: Intel i5 8400
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon Rx580
PSU: XIGMATEK CERBERUS S650 650W
RAM: HyperX Fury 2666 8gb x2
SSD: M.2 Samsung Evo 970 Plus + SATA Evo 850
HDD: Seagate 1TB