What are you eating right now or what was your last meal?

SSOB

pizza! :)

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Been eating this the whole day. Been too lazy today to make food.

msi-nrg-5-emergency-food-ration.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

a Pizza from Tesco 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Been eating this the whole day. Been too lazy today to make food.

msi-nrg-5-emergency-food-ration.jpg

I ate stuff like that for a week once, then on the friday i went to take a shit and by god it was the toughest fight i've ever had and it felt like i was shitting out a bowling ball.

Bacon with scrambled eggs made in the bacon grease, along with a side of hash browns and toast.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

to the people who said, this is a tech forum! we do not want people treating this like facebook or twitter and post pictures of their food! the prophecy has come true! the end is nigh! doomsday is upon us!, on a side note .. im eating some kinda rice/stew combo it's delicious, earlier i ate some pizza .. yes shame on me it's weekend and im in lazy mode.