PC Overheating Shutdown

Hi, so my computer is overheating to shutdown under minimal load. I've run stress tests (Prime 95) and it's hit or miss, sometimes it survives just fine, sometimes it freezes up or shuts down. It's about 50/50. Some days I can run no problem, other days, like today, I booted up Fortnite for the first time in months, and it had to do an update. Epic Launcher updating was the only thing running and it got my temp up to 73C, and then when the game was actually running the PC shutdown (85C) in about 5 minutes. A couple weeks ago I redid the TP (noctua), and I have 5 case fans all blowing the optimal direction. Reset the overclock bios, everything is in powersave and all fans are operational and speed up when necessary. Power supply is plenty. All wires are connected properly. No idea what else to check. My computer used to be able to run Plex, stream on Twitch, run heavy games, and have YouTube up with three monitors no problem. I generally idle around 35C.

Yes, the system could use a freshen up, but it SHOULD still run no problems.

System - Windows 10
MSI GTX 1060

24gb G Skill Ripjaws X DDR3

AMD FX-8350 - stock cooler

ASUS Sabretooth 990

Rosewill Photon 750w

1 hour ago, Eyebrows said:

Don't no if this any good to you looking around other forums looking like its voltage problem don't if allowed to post other websites on here but i might get a strick for it but have a look https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?45618-Sabertooth-FX990-R2-with-AMD-FX-9370-Overheating

If it helps get the questioned answered it's almost always fine to use external sites, even to other tech fourms.