What programe should i use to diagnostic crash windows 10

yurilord

Hi,

I have a problem with my laptop

P35x gigabyte. It keep crashing in hugh spec games like assassin creed oddesy, monster hunter world, and etc. It never crash at normal mode, but crashing when gaming. Usually 5-10 after the game start. I want to know what cause those crash (blue screen). I reinstall my windows many times but it still crashing whem play game. Is there any tool to diagnose what make my laptop crash? For example program that can detect this is memory or gfx prpblem. I check with gpuz etc, but my laptop tempeature is in normal condition. Can you guys help please, i tried to bring it to service center, but they found nothing. Laptop service center is crap in my country (indonesia)

Thanks

What is the bluescreen error you get? Windows 10 shows an error code without any additional tools.

10 hours ago, Medicate said:

What is the bluescreen error you get? Windows 10 shows an error code without any additional tools.

This is what i get from barcode error

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. You might see a blue screen with a message that your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Note

If you are experiencing a black or blank screen error, see Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors for more info.

On this page, we’ll take you through a series of troubleshooting steps to try and help you figure out the cause of the blue screen error and how to resolve it. 

The steps in this article are intended to help troubleshoot common stop error codes, such as the following:

• CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
  • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
  • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
  • VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED
  • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
  • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
  • DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION