Is a 650 Watt power supply sufficient for this system?

Gustavo

The system

i7 4770k in 4.2 ghz

Gtx 780 ti

corsair h100i

Western digital 1tb black

16gb of ram

asus maximus hero

yep

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Yes, with a bit for overclocking headroom.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Yes.

ya

mhmm

^^^ These pretty much, as long as it isn't a Raidmax PSU or something awful like that.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Yes but if you want to get a second 780 ti later I'd get a 750-850 watt depending on how many drives you have and the overclock.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

i am getting the exact same rig and i would go with 750w for upgrading and overclocking

^^^ These pretty much, as long as it isn't a Raidmax PSU or something awful like that.

ahah raidmax, they are just shit at everything.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i am getting the exact same rig and i would go with 750w for upgrading and overclocking

750 can run a 4770k with a sli 780ti without a problem. 

'a bit'? Don't you mean enough for a balls to the walls oc on every component with room to spare?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Type PSU calculator into Google. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

That's enough wattage to run the system and then some. OC all the parts!

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

yeah :) As long as you go for a good brand becuse some psu say they do 650 but they dont produce anything near that. Seasonic and corsair are both relible brands,

yes you could @ 650w with good psu

Processor: Intel Core i7 4930k Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Gene Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400Mhz* Cooling: H100i & Antec 920

SSD: Corsair GT 120GB Graphics Card: Asus GTX670* (waiting on maxwell ;)) Case: Aurora Velocity PSU: Antec Earthwatts 650w 80+ Platinum

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Monitor: 24" BenQ RL2450HT  http://valid.canardpc.com/l7h5ft Nokia Lumia 1020  :D