New install, partition exists but can’t boot

Ashe_

So I am doing a clean install of windows, and I was able to select the drive to install to. I have already tested this drive, made sure it was an unallocated space, and made sure it displayed available. 

After beginning the installation process windows did it’s reboot session and then said there was an error and can not boot. Now i am looking in my bios and there is no drive listed as available boot drive. 

Im honestly lost, anyone have any ideas on what I can do? 

3 minutes ago, Saksham said:

can bios do a format? idk because i dont have a desktop.

I’m not sure, I can’t find the drive in bios at all and it’s the only one in the system. And displayed a few minutes ago and nothings been touched. 

It already had 2 partitions on it, 1 unallocated for installation and the other was a 6gb folder for the installation tool download 

19 minutes ago, Ashe_ said:

snip

how many drives do you have? unplug everything except the drive you want to install windows to

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

25 minutes ago, AntiTrust said:

how many drives do you have? unplug everything except the drive you want to install windows to

Only the drive I am installing to is plugged in.