Windows 10 bootable usb on my Ryzen PC

So you got it figured out?

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

On 5/8/2019 at 4:31 PM, iversxn_ said:

So i made a Bootable USB using Windows 10 iso via Rufus.

Now when i connect it to my PC i go through the UEFI and access windows installation. The sequence goes fine until there's "this" error (shown in pictures) 

I did a google search of course and tried the usb port swapping method and even checked if my drive was there via CMD

My SSD is showing online on Diskpart but cant see it on the PC yet. I also did convert it to GPT as I made my usb GPT bootable. Dunno really. 

Hope I can get some help from you genius people to get back up and game hard. Cheers

Would have been good here to know when exactly that error screen pops up.

If it's after the language selection and accepting the disclaimer etc... then the setup can't find any sata/raid devices to install windows to. however it should always show the usb device its booting from, which i don't see in the first post at all.

leads me to think the error screen pops up immediately after entering the setup process. This means the setup files a fucked up or there's something wrong with the disc. When you correctly use either rufus or wmct they both work fine. wmct is just easier in my experience.

On 5/13/2019 at 4:24 PM, Brink2Three said:

You want to put those files on a second USB drive and have it plugged in when booting. You'll load the drivers by selecting the extracted folder that you're listing as your Sata Floppy drivers. That sounds like the correct folder if that's directly from the Asrock website. 

A second drive is not needed at all, you can just create a drivers folder for instance in the root of the install boot drive and put them in there.

I have no signature