Best fps freeks

zerouplol12

hi.im looking into buying some FPS freaks and i have ended up between cqc sig or ultras.i just wanted t see if anyone has some experience with any of them and maybe could give me some pros and cons.thanks

hi.im looking into buying some FPS freaks and i have ended up between cqc sig or ultras.i just wanted t see if anyone has some experience with any of them and maybe could give me some pros and cons.thanks

Funny enough I bought both because I couldn't decide. The ultras give you a substantial amount more control, however, I have big hands and I still found them a bit awkward and uncomfortable (namely on the left stick of the X360 controller), I'm more of a traditional gamer, but always open to new things... the ultras were not one of them. Then there was the CQC's which I absolutely fell in love with. They give a great controlled feel almost like a more sturdy Dualshock 3 stick with the same range of motion. I put these on my Halo 4 SCUF and never looked back, I think you'll be really happy with these :)

EDIT: I'm talking about the green CQC's, the ones that the Dualshock 4 tried to replicate.

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

Buy a steelseries rival or a deathadder and problem is solved :)

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Don't really know much about them as ive never really used them i have small hands and dont like change when im playing but my gf has the sniper and she loves them shes pretty decent at quickscoping.

Buy a steelseries rival or a deathadder and problem is solved :)

i already have a g400s so thats covered :P