Does more RAM need more voltage?

I installed 2 more sticks of RAM onto my computer and ran into some issues. 

If I originally had 2 sticks of RAM and chose to add 2 more sticks (same exact brand, speed, capacity, timings), would I need to increase the voltage going to my ram to compensate for the addition? Or would this hurt my computer? 

Go back and test 2 sticks just to prove it is going to 4 that caused the problem.

If confirmed, it might be 4 sticks is too much load at that speed. Then you might try fiddling with VCCIO and VCCSA voltages.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

Just now, porina said:

Go back and test 2 sticks just to prove it is going to 4 that caused the problem.

If confirmed, it might be 4 sticks is too much load at that speed. Then you might try fiddling with VCCIO and VCCSA voltages.

I did turn off both channels (one at a time to see if there was a different with A and B) with my UEFI to see if that made a difference. It didn't, but is that the same as physically removing them from their slots? 

Just now, DeDandy21 said:

I did turn off both channels (one at a time to see if there was a different with A and B) with my UEFI to see if that made a difference. It didn't, but is that the same as physically removing them from their slots? 

Go back to exactly the last known good configuration and see if it remains so. Don't add more complications by asking if something different might or might not be the same.

Thinking more, I tend to find ram works or doesn't. If unstable you tend to get crashes, not just lag glitches. So my earlier suggestion that VCCIO and VCCSA might not be the way to go.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

SOLVED!

I tried physically removing RAM from my channel B, the problem persisted. Until I remembered what happened the night before this problem had occurred. I had to test a VR program for my office that was linked to autodesk Revit, so I had to reinstall the program. The program reinstalled with an automatic updater that opens on start up. As soon as I turned off this feature,  my ping began to drop and remain steady. I chose to place the other RAM sticks back in (4 stick in now) and see if it would remain the same. And it did. 

Quick tip kids, if autodesk asks if you would like to add their automatic updater, just say no. Either that or discord was just choosing to be a pain.