help

rislix

is it wrong that i paired the ryzen 5 2400g with gtx 1050 ti?

2 minutes ago, rislix said:

I don't see much of a problem? Ryzen 5 1600 Probs has better processing power but not a big deal more...

Case: Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic  CPUi7-7700k (4.8ghz) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Case Fans: 5x ML120 RGB / 2x LL120  GPU: Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 (3200mhz) Storage: 2x 1TB SG Barracuda, 128gb BiWin M.2 SSD PSU: Corsair RM650x OS: Windows 10 

9 minutes ago, rislix said:

Just bad money management, a Ryzen 5 1600 + RX 570 would have cost you the same and perform significantly better.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Its a perfect solution for someone who can settle with less ;)

33 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

Just bad money management, a Ryzen 5 1600 + RX 570 would have cost you the same and perform significantly better.

rx 570 cost more power consumption than 1050 ti thats why i dont buy those gpu...

maybe ill sell my ryzen 5 2400g and then buy that ryzen 5 1600

47 minutes ago, Jaminahat said:

I don't see much of a problem? Ryzen 5 1600 Probs has better processing power but not a big deal more...

really sir? 

here's my specs of my pc

ryzen 5 2400g

msi b450 gaming plus

patriot steel viper 8gb 3000mhz

seasonic  620watts..

do i have to replace my processor to ryzen 5 1600?

24 minutes ago, rislix said:

rx 570 cost more power consumption than 1050 ti

yes because it has better gaming performance.

11 minutes ago, rislix said:

seasonic  620watts

could you be more specific?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

10 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

yes because it has better gaming performance.

could you be more specific?

seasonic s12 620 watrs 80 bronze power supply

ill gonna stick to my gtx 1050 ti 4gb oc and not for that kind of gpu that kills you paying electric bill 

3 minutes ago, rislix said:

that kind of gpu that kills you paying electric bill 

It does nothing near that. This is the stuff Nvidia fanboys tell you to keep away from AMD, simply not true.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 minutes ago, rislix said:

seasonic s12 620 watrs 80 bronze power supply

ill gonna stick to my gtx 1050 ti 4gb oc and not for that kind of gpu that kills you paying electric bill 

your psu will flame your house down earlier than a amd gpu of the same performance your electric bill

no, that's not a joke

3 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

your psu will flame your house down earlier than a amd gpu of the same performance your electric bill

no, that's not a joke

ohh why? 

whats wrong with that psu?

Just now, rislix said:

ohh why? 

i mean, the chance is small to flame down your house... that was a overestimate

but I'm dead serious when i say it lacks protections, and uses a design that's around 9 years old now

1 minute ago, rislix said:

ohh why? 

Missing protection

Loud as heck under normal/medium loads

1 hour ago, rislix said:

Yes, it is

The 1050ti is a waste of money, RX570 is almost 50% faster, cost the same and also comes with up to 8GiB VRAM

53 minutes ago, rislix said:

rx 570 cost more power consumption than 1050 ti thats why i dont buy those gpu...

maybe ill sell my ryzen 5 2400g and then buy that ryzen 5 1600

If you care about Power Consumption, you stick with the 2400G and use the integrated chip.

The Power Consumption of the 570 is higher but so is 3D Performance as well.

16 minutes ago, rislix said:

Could we stop that nonsense propaganda/FUD?! 

And why ask if you don't care what we have to say...

If you care about Electric Bills, you wouldn't have gotten a Bronze unit, you'd gotten either a Gold or Platinum one.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

8 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

It does nothing near that. This is the stuff Nvidia fanboys tell you to keep away from AMD, simply not true.

but its true sir,all 8pins gpu cost more power consumption...

it really has a best performance i admit it but i consider the time frame of playing rpg games that spent more than 5  or 8 hours grinding at minimal power consumption...

Just now, rislix said:

but its true sir,all 8pins gpu cost more power consumption...

it really has a best performance i admit it but i consider the time frame of playing rpg games that spent more than 5  or 8 hours grinding at minimal power consumption...

If you really wanted to you could just limit the power limit yourself, but still you have the 1050 ti now so that is what it is. Later down the line, when you upgrade, you shouldn't concern yourself too much with power draw.

Primary PC:

5 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Missing protection

Loud as heck under normal/medium loads

Yes, it is

The 1050ti is a waste of money, RX570 is almost 50% faster, cost the same and also comes with up to 8GiB VRAM

If you care about Power Consumption, you stick with the 2400G and use the integrated chip.

The Power Consumption of the 570 is higher but so is 3D Performance as well.

Could we stop that nonsense propaganda/FUD?! 

And why ask if you don't care what we have to say...

If you care about Electric Bills, you wouldn't have gotten a Bronze unit, you'd gotten either a Gold or Platinum one.

well it cost alot sir...

maybe in your country its fair enough to your thoughts but consider other places sir

3 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

If you really wanted to you could just limit the power limit yourself, but still you have the 1050 ti now so that is what it is. Later down the line, when you upgrade, you shouldn't concern yourself too much with power draw.

i will keep it on my mind sir..

thanks alot again...

18 minutes ago, rislix said:

well it cost alot sir...

maybe in your country its fair enough to your thoughts but consider other places sir

Then you should have mentioned where you're from.

We assume you're in Europe or the US.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

5 hours ago, rislix said:

well it cost alot sir...

well what is your budget in your given region?

because there are but a few places where the rx 570 isnt a wildly better buy. 

9 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

well what is your budget in your given region?

because there are but a few places where the rx 570 isnt a wildly better buy. 

asia part sir...

rx 570 is a good and high performance...

but the thing is its power grinder..

so i switch to a budget deal with the gtx 1050ti 4gb oc....

and maybe i will sell my ryzen 5 2400g and get the 1600

8 minutes ago, rislix said:

asia part sir...

which asia part. because there are a lot of parts in asia where its still a better buy. 

9 minutes ago, rislix said:

but the thing is its power grinder..

your ROI time would be in years. and you will get lower performance. one can allways underclock and undervolt the rx 570. even stock its not very powerhungry

ROI? whats its meaning?

im from the Philippines...

i didnt know that it can be under clock and even under volt the rx 570...