I need a VPN Expert (OpenVPN)

I want to back up my data offsite. I also want my users to be able to view there data remotely. My windows server is also a remote desktop server. Here is what I want to do. 

• I want to deploy VPN service in the cloud. Like digital ocean or vultr. 
  • I want the client to connect to the cloud server.  
  • I then want all clients to be able to connect to the server. I also want to be able to connect different server in different locations together so I can set up some offsite backups.

I have been at this project for 6 months and I am lost. I have tried PFSence on Vultr. I have tried OpenVPN on Digital Ocean. I have tried Windows VPN. I have tried port forwarding. 

I would like to find an IT Exspert. Someone I can talk to. Paid or Not. Someone who might even be able walk me through set up or something. I am losing my freaking mind. 

I have been in IT for years and this is my ultimate challenge. 

Chase B

Chase B
Sound Tech and GPU Expert

Are You New? Please Click on these links to help you out. Code Of Conduct | LTT Beginners Guide 

How important is this information? For me I wouldn't put anything on the cloud server. Sensitive information stays on the server in the office. I'd recommend having a VPN setup in your office. Let the users connect to file server. If the information is not sensitive, rent out Google Drive or another service. Because setting up your own server is going to cost a lot of money.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Please elaborate the setup. Are you trying to build a cloud backup provider or are you in a company looking for cloud backup and the users within the same network are required to check the backup?

use a vultr windows vps and use softether as a vpn server then enable openvpn support.