Need help to buy a Game

Evilsonja

Did anyone know where can I get a cheap key for Games like the key on steam ?

I want to paid for the game that I like but.... You know my budget did not allow me to do that :D .

I want to paid for the game that I like but.... You know my budget did not allow me to do that :D .

Your sentences aren't very well constructed you need to simplify what you're trying to say.

What budget? no details regarding what money you have that is expendable for the cost of game keys/steam codes.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Green Man Gaming currently has 25% off their already low prices if you want to get some cheap games.

Steam sales, gmg sales, ebay, kinguin.net

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Steam sales, gmg sales, ebay, kinguin.net

Steam sales is not that offen to say, though. I just confuse can I really trust Ebay

Your sentences aren't very well constructed you need to simplify what you're trying to say.

What budget? no details regarding what money you have that is expendable for the cost of game keys/steam codes.

Sorry ! I didn't notice that, i mean i don't have enough monney to pay the game i like, of course i can crack it, but I want to pay in order to support the devoloper! That's all! Is that Clear ? :( 

Ahh.I see and understand what you mean now that you've explained your situation. You could crack it which be against the developers...I can't think of another way unless its a direct link to a indie developer kickstarter.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Steam sales is not that offen to say, though. I just confuse can I really trust Ebay

Sorry ! I didn't notice that, i mean i don't have enough monney to pay the game i like, of course i can crack it, but I want to pay in order to support the devoloper! That's all! Is that Clear ? :(

huge steam sales happen 4 times a year :P and if you have common sensenyou can get anything off ebay, look for people not in china, 100% feedback, sold a lot of items

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

If you don't have the money well you know what to do ( I didn't say it, so don't say I did this is open to interpretation )

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

huge steam sales happen 4 times a year :P and if you have common sensenyou can get anything off ebay, look for people not in china, 100% feedback, sold a lot of items

Thank you, now i've got the point :D

Ahh.I see and understand what you mean now that you've explained your situation. You could crack it which be against the developers...I can't think of another way unless its a direct link to a indie developer kickstarter.

Yeah , I know my question is pointless, I think the only way out here is that I need to accept that I am not beable to pay every game i like LOL

BTW : Can I trust this site ? http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/