Audio issues, bluetooth on galaxy note 9

garethsnaim

Hi there,.

I have a note 9, and clearly a bit of a thing for headphones. I have a pair of jabra elites that I used on my previous iPhone 7, which was flawless. On the not though there is frequent glitches, clicks etc in the audio its most annoying. I kinda spooged some money on the new galaxy buds hoping for an improvement, b ut sure enough same issue on those.

Heres the thing, in car bluetooth, totally stable and some full size sony bluetooth jobs also just fine. Obviously wired is perfect.

So why do these smaller in ear jobs have so many issues for me and is there anything I can do to sort it, shy of returning to iphone?*

*To be fair the note 9 is fine, but in the end android/apple, its just horses for courses, both get the job done, both have their issues, I would happily return to iphone or stick with android neither is better than the other frankly.

I would recommend contacting Samsung customer support. Submit a ticket see what they say. It sounds like it is an issue with your note 9 not the headphones. You have tried the headphones on other devices like laptop, other phones etc correct?