Thermal paste removal

Swegly

Hi, Im am located in sweden and I was wondering if anybody knows where I can buy some iso alchohol for when I install my h100i. I cant find it anywhere. 

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Go to your local pharmacy and ask for some, that's how I got them in stockholm.

also h100i comes with pre applied paste

Yeezus was the best album of all time

Go to your local pharmacy and ask for some, that's how I got them in stockholm.

also h100i comes with pre applied paste

Thank you.

I know it comes with paste but i have to take off my ugly stock coolers paste  :)

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

You can get it at most PC outlets, Arctic cooling and Phobya are the brands I usually use. Otherwise a pharmacy or supermarket will get you what you need. Supermarkets usually have 70 percent alcohol though so if you get that you'll have to be very careful because it's still conductive :)

You'd need the 90+% ones. Should be able to get them from the local pharmacy, hardware or electronics store.

You can get it at most PC outlets, Arctic cooling and Phobya are the brands I usually use. Otherwise a pharmacy or supermarket will get you what you need. Supermarkets usually have 70 percent alcohol though so if you get that you'll have to be very careful because it's still conductive :)

In most EU countries you can only get 80%+ alchocol only at pharmacies, since idiots drink them

If you cant get it you could also use ArctiClean.

I use it as it cleans really good+ its cheap

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

If you cant get it you could also use ArctiClean.

I use it as it cleans really good+ its cheap

probably cheaper to get a bottle of alch then this

probably cheaper to get a bottle of alch then this

In my case it wasnt..

A bottle of iso-propyl alcohol was around 25-30€ at my local pharmacy, while this was only 5€

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

In my case it wasnt..

A bottle of iso-propyl alcohol was around 25-30€ at my local pharmacy, while this was only 5€

that's abit over expensive for pure alch, must be the import tax or they sucked you into buying the expensive one

that's abit over expensive for pure alch, must be the import tax or they sucked you into buying the expensive one

In soviet slovenia everything is more expensive especially if you buy stuff at the pharmacy..

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's how it goes in Aus too. We have 70 percent at supermarkets, which can be used if you can't source anything better, but has to be used with a fair amount of caution because it is still conductive :)

I'm pretty sure it has additives in it over here to make people sick if they drink it.

I think jaycar or bunnings should have them

Has anyone ever used everclear? That's 185 proof, or at least it is here.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

In a pinch just grab the closest alcohol swab (first aid kit);

it will contain the perfect amount of alcohol, and its lint free! (around here you can buy boxes of 100 for 2$)

In most EU countries you can only get 80%+ alchocol only at pharmacies, since idiots drink them

I have lived in america for my whole life untill a year ago when I moved to Sweden so Im allowed to say that from my experience going to school in both places... american kids tend to do alot more stuff to show off for their friends such as drinking rubbing alcohol xD

Yay Stockholm. FTW

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I just use Acetone/nail varnish remover.

Any solvent should work.

True but be awere not to spill it on to any plastis. Acetone is very agressive on plastics. I use it to don't get me wrong but you have to be a bit more carefull with it.