Any Deepcool or Aerocool P7 RGB fans users? Recommendations needed

Shch00r

Hi all,

I'm browsing the market for lower-shelf RGB fans. I'm bitch for silent computing, so that's the bottom line. I don't really care for addressable RGB, as I prefer static lighting anyway. Currently on my radar I have Deepcool and Aerocool P7 RGB fans. Does anyone have any experience with either of those?

Also, I'm running a Z97 Asus mobo with no RGB headers whatsoever, so a hub, preferrably software controlled is a must, hence I'm leaning towards Aerocool P7, as Deepcool doesn't have a decent one.

Don't want to go for super-cheap stuff like EZDIY, Aigo or Asiahorse (that is unless we have someone who is super fond of them and can convince me otherwise), as I've heard that they're on the noisy side.

So to sum things up:

- RGB,

- Silent (PWM?),

- Hub included (software controlled is nice 2 have).

If your looking for lower shelf RGB fans Look at these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HCZ5WKJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1   I have them in my computer they are wiser quiet  and come with there own hub.  The only issue is there Molex and you need to use the included RGB controller to use them. That being said there are models with for the same price that do have the build in motherboard header but the price per fan is more https://www.amazon.com/Pccooler-120mm-Moonlight-PC-3M120-Computer/dp/B07J5RSF37/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=rgb+fan&qid=1556021260&s=gateway&sr=8-7.

Ok the problem I see here is that these do not allow fan speed control, or am I missing something?