Is this PSU enough ?!

Supernaturalz
22 minutes ago, Oalei said:

You can just wait for evga midweek madness, they sell everything cheap there 

I can get the GS 700 for 40$ used rather than getting a new for 80-100$, which I definately dont want to pay for a PSU in this build.

It already has a 4+2 pin that will work, and the previous owner says he moved to a new pc and wanted to sell the old and it was playing on a GTX 960.

If it is good enough for my current needs then I think it is a good deal for this cheap budget build. What do you recommend?

19 minutes ago, Supernaturalz said:

I can get the GS 700 for 40$ used rather than getting a new for 80-100$, which I definately dont want to pay for a PSU in this build.

It already has a 4+2 pin that will work, and the previous owner says he moved to a new pc and wanted to sell the old and it was playing on a GTX 960.

If it is good enough for my current needs then I think it is a good deal for this cheap budget build. What do you recommend?

U9 500W, BV/BR500W. I don't really know about used PSU, but for other parts I probably would reccomend it.

16 minutes ago, Oalei said:

U9 500W, BV/BR500W. I don't really know about used PSU, but for other parts I probably would reccomend it.

Thank you for your response

56 minutes ago, Supernaturalz said:

Corsair CX450 on Amazon is $45.

6 hours ago, Supernaturalz said:

GS 700 is ~10 Years old and a lower end unit that even if new wouldn't be (much) better than a new Corsair CX.

So get a new CX or be quiet Pure Power 11.

500 or 550W is something I'd recommend, 400 or 450W if you are really not getting more than a 150€ GPU.

6 hours ago, Supernaturalz said:

If you don't have the money for a new 700W Gold or Platinum PSU, you don't need it.

Simple as that.

You should look into 400 and 450W units, 550W at most.

That is what you really need...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"