Windows key expire soon?

Flux Azreal

Windows keeps giving me a pop up every 10 sec saying this

image.png.7fa27e37249d272c0b9ae65e7463528e.png

when i go to my settings everything seems ok (i have a lifetime license)

Where did you get your licence?

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

2 minutes ago, Alexsolo said:

Where did you purchase the license?

from pcdestination (i had this license for like months and this msg never popped up till now)

By the message perhaps it was never fully activated and needs to activate fully (the trial is expiring maybe?).  Otherwise I'd contact PCDestination and see what's up with that key.

1 minute ago, LogicWeasel said:

By the message perhaps it was never fully activated and needs to activate fully (the trial is expiring maybe?).  Otherwise I'd contact PCDestination and see what's up with that key.

Alright thank!

pcdestination site has some features I find little odd. Like when I open a product page there is a flash sale counter that stars counting down from "remaining 2 days" and when I clean my history it starts again countdown from 2 days remaining. The pop-ups telling that somebody bought a product x, product categories for computers and hardware, but they only sell software also seem fishy. 

Edit:

Your windows key might be part of enterprise windows 10 license that has monthly subscription.

Sounds like Enterprice/Education key which was sold with set timelimit. It would probably activate again, if connected to network its supposed to get activation codes. But as its sold as single key to you, giving such advice is against forum rules (because its piracy).

Contact seller, but don't hold your breath on it. Since they are selling "discounted" keys, they might just keep pushing you off. No matter what their refund policy says.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv