Changed cases

So I just changed my case and I’ve connected everything right but now that I turn it on there’s no signal going to my monitor and my keyboard and mouse doesn’t turn on like usual I don’t know what I did wrong but everything else like fans gpu and motherboard turn on

Make sure the CPU power connector is plugged in to the motherboard (Top left corner)
Make sure the display cable to monitor is plugged in to the graphics card and not the back of the motherboard.
Any warning lights or debug codes on the motherboard?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

4 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Make sure the CPU power connector is plugged in to the motherboard (Top left corner)
Make sure the display cable to monitor is plugged in to the graphics card and not the back of the motherboard.
Any warning lights or debug codes on the motherboard?

I have the hdmi cable connected to the graphics card and checked if the cpu power connector was plugged in and it was and there aren’t any warning lights on the motherboard 

Psu turned on at wall and back of psu?

Always start from the wall and work onwards.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

4 hours ago, NineEyeRon said:

Psu turned on at wall and back of psu?

Always start from the wall and work onwards.

I’ve tried it and still won’t work

3 hours ago, kitsuneshrine said:

I’ve tried it and still won’t work

There could be a possibility that your PSU Cables that deliver the power to the front IO ports on the computer are malfunctioning, or not working at all. (Assuming your peripherals are connected to the front IO ports)

Alternatively, it could be the motherboard that is faulty with the IO ports.

- Pandesu

1 hour ago, AHybridPandesu said:

There could be a possibility that your PSU Cables that deliver the power to the front IO ports on the computer are malfunctioning, or not working at all. (Assuming your peripherals are connected to the front IO ports)

Alternatively, it could be the motherboard that is faulty with the IO ports.

- Pandesu

good thing it wasnt that i finally got it to work apparently it was the ram and cpu that wasnt inserted properly but thanks 

2 minutes ago, kitsuneshrine said:

good thing it wasnt that i finally got it to work apparently it was the ram and cpu that wasnt inserted properly but thanks 

I'm glad you resolved your issue.