Windows ISO's and Updates.

Screen

Hi,
I'm not sure where to post this since this is more of a site and file download kinda thing which i need some clarification on. Any way. Getting to the question.

If i download Windows 10 April 2018 update edition from the Microsoft site here : https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10ISO

Will it be the most up-to-date version of 1803?

Like, if there was a cumulative update yesterday will it be included in the ISO if i download it today?

More like, i want to know if the ISO from the official site is an Up-to-date version with all the security and other updates from ms upto that point so that when i download and install that one on a system i won't have to install all of the updates from say like April 2018 to April 2019.

Would be nice as well if some one can point to good sources from where i can if this is not an updated iso get up-to-date win10 iso file as well.

If my question is not clear, I'm sorry about that. I will try my best to explain it better.

1809 has been released to the mainstream so the 1803 ISO will be update 'complete'. Once 1903 is released to the mainstream, 1809 will become update 'complete'.

If you install 1803 to a internet connect PC, it will automatically download and install any and all updates during installation.

-アパゾ

Just now, APasz said:

1809 has been released to the mainstream so the 1803 ISO will be update 'complete'. Once 1903 is released to the mainstream, 1809 will become update 'complete'.

If you install 1803 to a internet connect PC, it will automatically download and install any and all updates during installation.

1803 still has quite a while for support and updates though

33 minutes ago, Snipergod87 said:

1803 still has quite a while for support and updates though

Hence the quotes around the word complete.

-アパゾ

1 hour ago, APasz said:

1 hour ago, Snipergod87 said:

I don't know if they repackage the ISO every month, or just the major build releases

I'm facing issues with 1809, Mainy Wifi disconnections and such which is not at all good.
So I want to go back to 1803.
Yes, Exactly what i want to know is if they repack the ISO with the latest updates they release so that i can download the iso and do the installation and won't have to put the system whole night to download a full year worth of updates.

Also read from some sources that Win10 Will do a jump over to 1903 from 1803 for users
figure-1-100793217-large.jpg

If MS official don't have the updated ISO then.. I might have to dig other places it seems.

Update : I used my 1803 Iso file which i downloaded way back in July 2018 and installed it. And ran the updates. 
Suprisingly, year worth of updates where over in like 30~ mins or so. Happy about the same, Working without any more network issues and whatever was there with 1809. Apparently Up to date as well.
rz8CBo.png

4 hours ago, Screen said:

Suprisingly, year worth of updates where over in like 30~ mins or so.

That's due to updates being cumulative, ie, the most recent update includes all previous fixes as well, so you only need to get the latest update.