What type of fans to use for intake in a Cooler Master MasterCase MC500MT

lKasl

Hi.. I'm kinda confuse of what type of fans to use for intake in this MC500MT case (http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/mastercase-mc500mt/)..I want to attach the fans at the front of the case..I know the front panel is detachable or can be set at an angle for more airflow but I don't wanna do that cuz without the front panel closed the case doesn't looks that good..So should I go for SP or AF fans????

SP fans seem to be the better choice. Although I think performance gain will be minimal

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

1 hour ago, lKasl said:

So should I go for SP or AF fans????

Static pressure to overcome the resistance caused by the front panel. Do note that depending on your temperatures, you might be forced to tilt it open or remove it entirely anyways. But at idle and low load you should be able to keep it on without issues.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU AMD R7 7800X3D    Motherboard Asrock B650E Taichi Lite    RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB 5200mhz    GPU ASUS RTX4080 STRIX 

Case Fractal Torrent   Storage Samsung 980Pro 2TB, Crucial P3 Plus 4TB x2,     PSU Corsair RM1000x    Cooling Deepcool AK620

Thanks for the help guys..Imma go with SP then??

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

Do note that depending on your temperatures, you might be forced to tilt it open or remove it entirely anyways. But at idle and low load you should be able to keep it on without issues.

yea I can understand that.. I might have to do that during heavy gaming and stuff..but most of the time like browsing web, playing some mobile games on emulator or doing some office work I just don't want to do that??

What's considered a static pressure or airflow optimized fan is fairly arbitrary. The best fan is the one that has as much airflow as possible while having enough static pressure to overcome the obstructions around where it's being used. 

If you would like fan recommendations, list your specs, budget, and where you're shopping / located.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

20 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What's considered a static pressure or airflow optimized fan is fairly arbitrary. The best fan is the one that has as much airflow as possible while having enough static pressure to overcome the obstructions around where it's being used. 

If you would like fan recommendations, list your specs, budget, and where you're shopping / located.

My spec:

MOBO: MSI X470 Gaming Pro

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x

Cooler: Cooler Master ML240R ARGB AIO

RAM: G.SKILL F4-3200C16D-16GTZR Desktop Ram Trident Z RGB Series 16GB (8GBX2) DDR4 3200MHZ

GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Gaming Z 6GB GDDR6

SSD: SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus 250GB M.2 NVMe Internal SSD

HDD: SEAGATE Barracuda 2TB 3.5-inch Internal Hard Drive (ST2000DM006) (7200 RPM)

PSU: CORSAIR RM650X SMPS - 650 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certification Fully Modular PSU With Active PFC

Case: Cooler Master MasterCase MC500MT

I live in India..I have like 8K INR left. Which is about 116 USD, but price of the parts are really high here so I would say I have like 85 USD left and it's hard to find parts here.. If you can suggest some good quality fans within this price that would be great.??

The stock case fans should already be enough for cooling your system. Are you not satisfied with them? Are your temps too high or are the fans too noisy? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

13 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

The stock case fans should already be enough for cooling your system. Are you not satisfied with them? Are your temps too high or are the fans too noisy? 

I didn't build my pc yet.. I just bought all these parts..only fans left

12 hours ago, lKasl said:

I didn't build my pc yet.. I just bought all these parts..only fans left

If you mount the AIO at the front for intake, you should already have enough for cooling. I recommend seeing how it performs before deciding on whether or not to buy new fans. 

15 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

If you mount the AIO at the front for intake, you should already have enough for cooling. I recommend seeing how it performs before deciding on whether or not to buy new fans. 

hmm Ok.. I will try that first after I get my case..It's still gonna take 1 week to get my case..those guys on the shop are taking their sweet time to ship the case