BSOD after unplug battery/wall

Win 10 Pro
64x
Came with Win 7, Win 10 then forced itself on it, had issues, reset back to 7(cnt remeber if it was a save or fresh install)
Age- 6+ years( Purchased from alienware the last month before they were bought by dell)
Not 100% on if I restarted fresh from a save or if I reinstalled win 7 fresh but Im pretty sure I didnt stay with Win10. Kinda quit using the PC for awhile so I dont fully remember.
Intel R i7-2670QM @ 2.20GH
Nvidia 580m Graphics
Not sure about the MB but the Power Supply is 240w(big flat brick style that was recalled)
Alienware M17xR3- Laptop

Issues that seem to be causing the blue screen is, a Windows defender antivirus KB2267602 & a cumulative update for win 10 version 1809(KB4482887) that bring up 0x800706be

In device manager under other devices it shows 2 with exclaimation marks- both show CODE 28 on location Microsoft ACPI compliant system & the other is PCI express root Complex.

BSOD -Mainly power state driver failure, ocassionally kernal security & rarely shown a couple other 1s before going back to the driver state failure

I followed every majority used trick to fix it, the wuauserv stops & starts with Ren C software distribution, all of that. SFC scan, troublershooter, Im sure Im leaving out a few methods. Nothing has worked but when I do the stops & starts of Wuauserv/net bits etc..it only gives me 1 blue screen. When i use troubleshoot it states something is waiting on a pending restart but I cant just restart the PC due to the BSOD.  Its as if it starts the process all over again.
This is exactly what happened last time when it all of a sudden it restarted once perfectly, fixed itself and the updates installed. Only thing I haven't done is delete contents of softwaredistribution, because there are 2 folders, 1 with.old & 1 without so Im not sure which to empty & I wasn't sure if I needed to be in safe mode to do so(following online repair sheets).

Long story short- Never had an issue on Win 7 until Win 10 got through 1 day and I dont remember much after because I quit using it & gaming for awhile. Then when I started using it again I started getting blue screens & failure to updates. It only seemed to be tripped by unplugging(cord & battery) the PC for cleaning or when I repaired the failed CD drive.
After so many issues with games due to what I call the Nvidia block out, overall slow performance & failure to update..one day blue screens started happening. I could barely get it to desktop & kept it in sleep mode to avoid shut down for almost 3 months. At this point I needed my PC back in top shape so I took it to a friend who tried to help fix it, did the wuauserv stop & start, and basically every trouble shoot option we could find on google with the error codes it showed. 

We finally gave up & did a fresh Windows install but it was of Win 10 Pro(because thats what he had, though I preferred 7). It worked and took a few restarts to get everything working properly but finally it would turn on & off without issue or blue screen. Then the failed updates started again. Almost 2 months went by with this problem but out of nowhere, after nothing special was done the updates slowly started reaching a higher level of progress until they finally worked perfectly. 

The PC continued to work perfectly on Win 10 Pro for a little over a year with only 1 issue. After Win10 was installed my battery slowly died even while plugged in & would no longer charge. Now its at 0% and wont charge but shows its good while testing. 

I had to move the PC because of a new desk & I unplugged it & while it was unplugged I took the battery out & cleaned the fans. Once I turned it back on I started getting blue screens. Power State Driver Failure mostly but occasionally a Security kernal & a couple others I only saw once. Now its mainly those 2 and the blue screens repeat or an hour or so before desktop, sometimes it can take alot longer or stops at 0% info gathered and does nothing for hours.

THINGS TO MENTION-
I have a new SSD I can install but would like to figure these repeat problems so it can be avoided when installing & updating. Also I was going to keep the OEM HD for extra space but now Im not sure if thats a good idea. 
Once it hits desktop, task manager shows disk at 100% for about 15 minutes though it only shows maybe 3 things using 1mb each.
BSOD only happen when PC is completely powered off/ unplugged or battery removal. Once fixed if plugged in, zero issue
Upon first installing Win 10 Pro, it showed I had intel graphics & an i5 CPU when I have Nvidia Graphics & an i7 CPU.
Once installed, blue screen finally gone, all updates complete, I made a save/restore point but it no longer says I have 1 and the only one it shows is if I made 1 the previous day(so for 1+ month it shows I made a save the day before while trying to repair the BSOD)

I know it alot but I tried to put as much info in as possible. Any suggestions on what to do would be extremely appreciated.

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (1).png

thats definitely win10, not 7

edit: i didnt read the whole thing, too long

Correct it is on Win 10 currently. Not sure if going back to 7 would fix any of the issues that happen only when the PC is unplugged. Sorry about the length just figured as much info/background may help. I tried to keep the main & important parts at the top..rest is background