Cooler Master MasterCase H500 Front Radiator

Hello, fellow pc builders,

For my first build, I am planning on getting the Corsair H100i RGB Platinum, and planning on mounting the radiator at the front of the H500. Are the 200mm fans enough for the radiator? Or should I also mount two 120mm fans to the radiator? Also, if I need to mount 2 120mm fans to the radiator is it possible to mount them between the 200mm fans and the radiator, or would you recommend placing them in a pull configuration? 

Here is my parts list of what I'm getting/already have on pc part picker:

Linked is the webpage for the case. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/mastercase-h500/

17 minutes ago, RilCritch said:

Are the 200mm fans enough for the radiator? Or should I also mount two 120mm fans to the radiator?

You should use the included Radiator fans with the RAD, as the 200mm fans do not provide good static pressure. You should be able to mount the rad and fan to the front while still keeping the 200mm fans, however it would be recommended to mount the rad to the top as exhaust. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU AMD R7 7800X3D    Motherboard Asrock B650E Taichi Lite    RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB 5200mhz    GPU ASUS RTX4080 STRIX 

Case Fractal Torrent   Storage Samsung 980Pro 2TB, Crucial P3 Plus 4TB x2,     PSU Corsair RM1000x    Cooling Deepcool AK620

11 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

You should use the included Radiator fans with the RAD, as the 200mm fans do not provide good static pressure. You should be able to mount the rad and fan to the front while still keeping the 200mm fans, however it would be recommended to mount the rad to the top as exhaust. 

Okay cool thanks, this is what I needed. I appreciate the fast response.

Good video for the H500 case...

Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470

Ryzen 1800X - 4.2ghz @ 1.435v

Deepcool Gamerstorm Castle 360 RGB AIO

Corsair HX1000w

Thermaltake View 71 case

Corsair M65 Elite mouse

Redragon K551-RGB keyboard

RGB out the wazoo = good for at least 420fps in Crysis