New PC has network interruptions.

Ele Rebellion

I recently built a new PC and have started to experience network interruptions. When viewing youtube sometimes It will not load a new page or it will pause halfway through loading a new page. I am also getting network interruptions while playing games.
I have tried swapping the PC power mode to performance, reinstalling the latest network drivers from MSI's webpage as well as the latest chipset drivers. I am using ethernet cable. The interruptions occur quite frequently (at least once or twice an hour)

The computer is
MSI MEG z390 Godlike
Intel i9-9900k
MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio x2 w/ EVGA NV Link
Samsung 970 Evo 1TB
Samsung 860 Evo 1TB x2 RAID0
Corsair AX1200i

Anyone know how to fix the network interruptions?

Are you sure it's not a problem with your ISP? 

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

Just now, dantayy said:

Are you sure it's not a problem with your ISP? 

I never had issues with the old computer. 
My ISP, Cox, has been reliable in the past. This issue has been going on since I built this computer several weeks ago. At first I assumed it was a driver or settings issue. Been through several guides on fixing interruptions but so far nothing has worked.

7 minutes ago, Ele Rebellion said:

I never had issues with the old computer. 
My ISP, Cox, has been reliable in the past. This issue has been going on since I built this computer several weeks ago. At first I assumed it was a driver or settings issue. Been through several guides on fixing interruptions but so far nothing has worked.

What sort of ping times are you getting when you 

ping 8.8.8.8 - t

In your command prompt? Is it stable? 

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

16 minutes ago, Ele Rebellion said:

I recently built a new PC and have started to experience network interruptions. When viewing youtube sometimes It will not load a new page or it will pause halfway through loading a new page. I am also getting network interruptions while playing games.
I have tried swapping the PC power mode to performance, reinstalling the latest network drivers from MSI's webpage as well as the latest chipset drivers. I am using ethernet cable. The interruptions occur quite frequently (at least once or twice an hour)

The computer is
MSI MEG z390 Godlike
Intel i9-9900k
MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio x2 w/ EVGA NV Link
Samsung 970 Evo 1TB
Samsung 860 Evo 1TB x2 RAID0
Corsair AX1200i

Anyone know how to fix the network interruptions?

Hey, have you tried wifi, in case there's something wrong with the motherboard (the ethernet part of it, assuming wifi and ethernet have different connections), or even try putting a new bios battery, keep us posted ;)

GLHF

Zuccers

7 minutes ago, dantayy said:

What sort of ping times are you getting when you 

In your command prompt? Is it stable? 

Request Timed Out

5 minutes ago, Ele Rebellion said:

Request Timed Out

It shouldn't be completely timing out when pinging 8.8.8.8 as it's Google's DNS server, do you have a few requests time out or is all of it timing out? 

4 minutes ago, dantayy said:

It shouldn't be completely timing out when pinging 8.8.8.8 as it's Google's DNS server, do you have a few requests time out or is all of it timing out? 

All of them. I do have my router and pc set to use 1.1.1.1 but even trying to ping that gives me all request timed out

21 minutes ago, Ele Rebellion said:

8.jpg

1.jpg

That's weird, maybe you can try a tracert command to see where the packet is being dropped? Don't post the full results here as it contains your IP on the right side

tracert 8.8.8.8

And maybe also try pinging your router to check if your connection to your router is stable