Is Am3+ AIO compatible with my Am4 cpu? (Ryzen 5 2600x)

Hello I want to buy an AIO, the reason is that there is no custom water cooling kit available in here.

So I was searching around and find some really good AIO like Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 or Thermaltake Water 3.0 or Corsair Hydro H100x.

But because of taxes they are very expensive and then I find out a local company that's been creating cooler for decades and their product is 360ml and far cheaper than the others with 18 months warranty. (Those from cooler master and ... start with 250 USD till 420 but this one is only 99 $ because no taxes.)

BUT on it's page I saw its only compatible with till AM3+ but it support all of Intel's chipsets. Here is the product link.

So should I pick this one or get one of those?

If they don't offer an AM4 bracket (either via a compatibility customer care package or for independent purchase) no, it won't work. AM3+ has different hole spacing from AM4.

It is possible that your board may support AM3, I believe ASUS did some AM3/AM4 compatible boards, though my knowledge on the subject doesn't go beyond this. This is something you'd have to look into.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB