$1049 on Newegg 55" LG OLED TV (2018 Model)

BarackOBatman

Pretty sure this is the cheapest I have ever seen a New (as opposed to used) OLED TV. Looks like clearing stock in preparation for the 2019 models?

I believe even this B8 uses the same OLED panel as the top end models.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA9KB8UY9374

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

33 minutes ago, BarackOBatman said:

as opposed to used

What about as opposed to open box? Seen em' go for around $600 open box. I currently own quite a few open box items that are still holding up very strongly and I consider open box items to be a hell of a lot better than a used item and as close to brand new as it gets. Most open box items have very minor issues, if any. Like a missing remote control or something along those lines. The open box 4K Sony TV I have in my living room I got an insane deal on a couple years back. Just bought a universal remote and it's as if I bought it brand new.

58 minutes ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

What about as opposed to open box? Seen em' go for around $600 open box. I currently own quite a few open box items that are still holding up very strongly and I consider open box items to be a hell of a lot better than a used item and as close to brand new as it gets. Most open box items have very minor issues, if any. Like a missing remote control or something along those lines. The open box 4K Sony TV I have in my living room I got an insane deal on a couple years back. Just bought a universal remote and it's as if I bought it brand new.

Personally, i would go for the open box for $600 over a new one for $1049 a one year warranty and never opened condition isnt worth paying an extra $449 imo.

$600 is honestly a complete steal IMO. The MSRP on these things start at like $2300

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

9 minutes ago, BarackOBatman said:

Personally, i would go for the open box for $600 over a new one for $1049 a one year warranty and never opened condition isnt worth paying an extra $449 imo.

$600 is honestly a complete steal IMO. The MSRP on these things start at like $2300

Post black Friday open box return sales, the only time to buy "new" TVs

"Surround yourself with professionals and never be the smartest person in the room" -Someone much smarter than I

Find me on Rainbow 6 seige - Beeried94