Annoying pump sound

Hey guys, I recently setup my firat WCd loop and it all went just fine until the pump started making a weird noise after about 5 seconds of the loop was fully filled with water, and then when I turn the pump off, theres like a huge air bubble emerging from the outlet, and when I tilt the case forwards (left on the pic) it doesnt make a noise? And when I listen to the 120 rear rad, I can hear the water trinkling? It's an mcp655 btw. I'd really apreciate help, I was so hyped about the new watercooling!

Best regards, Alexander

Posted Image

you res isnt higher than your pump, pumps arnt made suck water.

put the res in a higher location so that water floods the res. with out even trying

then  try again

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Your res needs to go UP, it will help tones, You  may need to drain the loop and give the tube from the pump to the bottom of the res more length the raise it higher

you res isnt higher than your pump, pumps arnt made suck water.

put the res in a higher location so that water floods the res. with out even trying

then  try again

His res is higher than his pump.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

There is not enough water in the loop, you have air bubbles in it

Pretty much this.

Also, what possessed you to do a CPU-only loop? Are you planning on expansion? Because if you aren't, it would have been more cost and time effective to buy a Swiftech H320.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Pretty much this.

Also, what possessed you to do a CPU-only loop? Are you planning on expansion? Because if you aren't, it would have been more cost and time effective to buy a Swiftech H320.

Im cooling the card too, but Im waiting to upgrade it ;)

Thanks alot everybody for the answers! I will try moving the res and hopefully it will make a difference.