High cpu temps with aio

I just moved my PC parts into a new case but when I went to turn it on for the first time the cpu temps kept on rising when idle (up into 90c before crashing). I all the cables are connected right, there are lights on the cooler and the fans a re spinning. The computer worked perfectly fine before so I find It hard to believe there's an issue with my x62.

15542769764448535817772543388702.jpg

Did you check if you applied thermal paste? I mean in the end we all can make mistakes or forget something.

Can you feel/hear the pump spinning or the movement of fluid through the pipes? Have you also made sure that you've connected the AIO to the PSU as well as the headers on the board? 

(Nice set-up by the way, very clean.) 

I had the same AIO.  The pump on it just quit working one day when started up.  The temps did exactly what you said.  I had to turn it in for warranty replacement.  I would check to see if you can feel the pump running when you turn it on.  If it starts all the way up you can also check Cam to see the pump rpm.

22 minutes ago, ZeouLs said:

Did you check if you applied thermal paste? I mean in the end we all can make mistakes or forget something.

I thought that when it first happened so I reapplied the paste, i thought i put too much on.

4 minutes ago, RShockley13 said:

I had the same AIO.  The pump on it just quit working one day when started up.  The temps did exactly what you said.  I had to turn it in for warranty replacement.  I would check to see if you can feel the pump running when you turn it on.  If it starts all the way up you can also check Cam to see the pump rpm.

The x62 booklet said plug it into the cpu_fan socket, and the rpm is high and normal.

18 minutes ago, veryDIMM said:

When you look in the BIOS does it show that your pump fan is working and at a decent RPM? Do you have an air cooler handy? That would test the theory of it being an AIO issue. I'm just throwing up ideas.

Yes and yes, I have done some searching and I think I may have air bubbles in the tubes but I have tried to get them out but nothing has changed.

Just now, KhakiHat said:

Is your processor overclocked?

No.

3 hours ago, KhakiHat said:

What processor are you using?

I7-7700k, i think it's a issue with the AIO cooler. 

11 hours ago, Cam7348 said:

As sad as it may be, it's sounding like it.

21 hours ago, Cam7348 said:

Do you have another PC you can test the cooler with?