FREE Game April 3rd

Paul Rudd

Galactic Missile Defense is FREE over at IndieGala. Here's the Steam link... Galactic Missile Defense.

It's a casual fast-paced arcade shoot 'em up with Mixed reviews. Only a 64 MB download.

It's very easy to pick up yet hard to master with a plethora of weapons to choose from.

From the looks of it, not exactly the best in its class but probably worth a buck or two imo.

After playing it for roughly 5-10 minutes, the first thing I notice is the graphics actually look fairly decent. Vibrant colors that pop. I get to playing and it immediately plays like a PopCap game. In fact, it reminds me a lot of Heavy Weapon. Once I got through the tutorial and had a couple of game overs, what then crossed my mind was that I'll probably not play this game much in the future. However, there is something about it(probably how damn hard it is) that does make it appealing to play again. Who knows when but the best thing I can say about it is that it does function correctly at a locked frame rate in 1440p with no fps drops at all. Even when the screen is filled with chaos. All in all, I say if you enjoy a game like Heavy Weapon, this is another game just like it.