PewDiePie Exposes T-Series for selling Pirated Bollywood Songs when they started.

iKingRPG
22 hours ago, dizmo said:

I can't believe he has that many followers. He's so annoying. As is evident by this video. Who cares if someone overtakes you when you have that many?

Like seriously. Grow the fuck up and do something useful with your life.

while i agree hes incredibly annoying and panders to brainlet children, you gotta respect the hustle. it may be shit, but it works.

you say he should grow up and do something useful, but hes made enough to where he could just retire and do nothing at all, and still have enough money to live on the rest of his life.

cant stand the guy, but you cant deny, he definitely did something right.

the big deal about pewdiepie vs t-series is that you have one single creator vs a cooperation.聽 hes been top of the charts forever, and hes finally getting surpassed. not by another creator, but it took an entire cooperation to compete.聽 thats definitely impressive, and while i think his content is terrible, i'd still rather have a single creator on top.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.