Trying to find live/WAN show where Linus talks about buyers remorse and his disappointment in how the forums handled a topic

Keystone Nyan Cat

In an earlier WAN/live show, Linus spoke about a thread on the LTT forum where people were taking a dump on something someone already bought and making them feel bad- in effect- buyers remorse. I can't seem to find it, can anyone link it if they can find it please?

PS- special request- there was a really old WAN/live show where Linus spoke about how his old Sony camera was a free pass into skipping lines and stuff because of how big it was which meant companies thought they were a new/ publication agency. Can't find that one either.

PC in Profile

I'm really sorry for bumping this up, but I still haven't found anything. Can someone give me a hand with this please? It'd be much appreciated, thanks!

PC in Profile

April fools not the best time to ask, friend. I assume this is a joke to send someone on a wild goose chase. If it is not, then try asking another day.

5 hours ago, TigerHawk said:

April fools not the best time to ask, friend. I assume this is a joke to send someone on a wild goose chase. If it is not, then try asking another day.

I asked the day before April fools though ;_; 

PC in Profile