Cable Management help

Donut417

Need help with some cable management. I have a coax wire that goes from one end of the room to the other, its for my antenna. Im using 3M hooks to hook it to the wall by they are god awful and I want something better. If found these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JMSWNC8/ref=psdc_507844_t2_B072R6GFKW, the only issue is I dont know if the adhesive will ruin drywall/Plaster walls, in case I need to remove them at a later date. I have a few items in my room that are hooked to the wall via Velcro squares, the issue is I dont have the packaging and dont know the model number. As these squares are safe for walls. I wouldn't mind getting cable mounts without adhesive  and just using velco squares to mount them. As things and my room can change over time. Plus Im planning on replacing the flooring and I know some things will be changing. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

13 hours ago, Donut417 said:

-SNIP-

It depends on the surface and how you remove them mainly, but there are adhesives like Command strips from 3M which leave little to no residue but lack the holding power of proper mounting tapes. If you want to hide the cable raceways would be a better option to clean things up. 

4 hours ago, W-L said:

It depends on the surface and how you remove them mainly, but there are adhesives like Command strips from 3M which leave little to no residue but lack the holding power of proper mounting tapes. If you want to hide the cable raceways would be a better option to clean things up. 

Dont care about hiding them. More just want it to look better than it does now. I think the Velcro squares I have used before were 3M, and they hold surge suppressors to my wall so I guess they might have enough power to hold a little coax. I just dont remember where I got theses squares at, because I dont see them at the stores near me. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

11 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Dont care about hiding them. More just want it to look better than it does now. I think the Velcro squares I have used before were 3M, and they hold surge suppressors to my wall so I guess they might have enough power to hold a little coax. I just dont remember where I got theses squares at, because I dont see them at the stores near me. 

These from Command (3M) have the easy to remove adhesive:

https://www.amazon.com/Command-Picture-Hanging-18-Pairs-PH202-18NA/dp/B000T2P7YS/ref=sr_1_6