loop order ideas?

Any ideas for my loop order? Using pre bent chromed brass tubing on this build so I can't do anything too complex.

20190330_202419.jpg

If you run the GPU & CPU in parallel then connect one port of the GPU to the pump/ress then the rad and the other port strait to the rad I don't think it'd look too bad.

So long as the pump is moving the water fast enough it won't hurt either component.

11 hours ago, Windows7ge said:

If you run the GPU & CPU in parallel then connect one port of the GPU to the pump/ress then the rad and the other port strait to the rad I don't think it'd look too bad.

So long as the pump is moving the water fast enough it won't hurt either component.

would like to do a parallel loop but not sure about the cooling.

19 minutes ago, troubleis said:

would like to do a parallel loop but not sure about the cooling.

2 components in parallel isn't bad particularly if that's a laning D5 pump. If it's variable speed you can compare its lowest to its highest and see what difference it makes.

For me & my loop 2 GPUs in parallel make minimal difference to the cooling efficiency of each with the pump on its lowest speed. Increasing the speed reduces the temp by about 2°C which is negligible. I would expect a GPU & CPU to have a similar result.

I vote for parallel too. Depends on the room in the basement though. Id do passthrough of the 2 blocks and with the pump and connect them under there.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Parallel would be simplest/easiest and look clean in that case.

It's fine.  There's plenty of benchmark data to show that loop order actually doesn't matter when it comes to temps.  Really it comes to aesthetics, your pump, and how much piping you want to do.

Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XI Wifi   CPU: i9 9900k w/ EK Supremacy EVO cooling   RAM: 32 Gb G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL 14    GPU: EVGA 2080 TI FTW3 w/ EVGA Hydrocopper GPU Block cooling   Cooling: EK Coolstream XE 360 X2 | Thermaltake Pacific PR22-D5 Silent Kit Reservoir/Pump Combo | Thermaltake Riing 120 Static Pressure X6 - push on one rad pull on the other | Bitspower Matte Black Fittings | Bitspower Clear 16mm OD PETG pipe   Storage: Samsung - 970 Evo Plus 250 GB M.2-2280 | Samsung - 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5" | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB 7200 RPM 3.5"   PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200 W 80+ Platinum   Sound: Sound Blaster X Katana   Case: Thermaltake View 71 TG   Display: Dual: ACER Predator Z1 | Samsung 32" secondary