I still don't understand how Bit Mining works.

I understand that you mine at blocks, but what are you actually working out?? Who are these calculations being done for??

Thanks,

Blueprint

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/64266-ultimate-bitcoin-guide/

Mining is a distributed consensus system that is used to confirm waiting transactions by including them in the block chain. It enforces a chronological order in the block chain, protects the neutrality of the network, and allows different computers to agree on the state of the system. To be confirmed, transactions must be packed in a block that fits very strict cryptographic rules that will be verified by the network. These rules prevent previous blocks from being modified because doing so would invalidate all following blocks. Mining also creates the equivalent of a competitive lottery that prevents any individual from easily adding new blocks consecutively in the block chain. This way, no individuals can control what is included in the block chain or replace parts of the block chain to roll back their own spends.

You calculate special hash algorithms (Bitcoin uses SHA256) and get bitcoins in reward

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I think he mainly wants to know what he's calculating to get the bitcoin. As far as I'm aware you solve Hash codes but I don't know what a hash code is or does or why it needs solving? 

You solve blocks to confirm transactions.  Each time bitcoins are transfered they need a certain number of confirmations before the trade is confirmed and that is what the miners are doing.  Each time a block is solved, the transaction it corresponds to is permanently recorded in the bitcoin network.

Most people mining don't really understand what they are doing.  You are not just being giving money for free for solving random math.  You are acting as the infrastructure to keep the network operational.  If it was no longer profitable to mine and everyone stopped, coins could no longer be transferred because there wouldn't be anyone to confirm the transaction.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo