GTA V: PREMIUM ONLINE EDITION for $15 and other good deals

IAmAndre

After all these years I finally bought GTA V so I thought I'd share the deal for you. Humble is selling the "premium online edition" for $15. This includes the main game, but also a "$1,000,000 bonus cash to spend in GTA Online" and some other add-ons: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition

I also bought Zombi for $2, which is 90% off its original price: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/zombi?hmb_source=search_bar

You might find some extra deals as part of their Ubisoft week. There are quite a few other sales going on so feel free to check this out, and support the charity!

5 hours ago, IAmAndre said:

After all these years I finally bought GTA V

You've never played GTA V?

2 hours ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

You've never played GTA V?

Nope.

6 hours ago, IAmAndre said:

Nope.

Wow. You've been missing out on one of the best video games ever created. There's a reason they still update the game to this day. And that reason is because it gets better and better with each update/patch. There's a lot you'll have to deal with when you choose to play online so hit me up if you ever want to know the ways of dealing with em'. It's a breeze when you've been handling them for 5 years now.

1 hour ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Wow. You've been missing out on one of the best video games ever created. There's a reason they still update the game to this day. And that reason is because it gets better and better with each update/patch. There's a lot you'll have to deal with when you choose to play online so hit me up if you ever want to know the ways of dealing with em'. It's a breeze when you've been handling them for 5 years now.

Well I know I'll be focusing on the story mode for quite a while.

9 minutes ago, IAmAndre said:

Well I know I'll be focusing on the story mode for quite a while.

Oh most definitely. The story mode alone provides hundreds of hours, especially if you're trying to 100% complete the game and get all the trophies/achievements. Imo, both the story and online are just as good as one another. Because you can mod story mode. And you can use the creator in online. Among many, many other things. GTA 5 has insane depth and variety to it. Sure you can mod online too but it's very frowned upon.

12 minutes ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Oh most definitely. The story mode alone provides hundreds of hours, especially if you're trying to 100% complete the game and get all the trophies/achievements. Imo, both the story and online are just as good as one another. Because you can mod story mode. And you can use the creator in online. Among many, many other things. GTA 5 has insane depth and variety to it. Sure you can mod online too but it's very frowned upon.

I also left the download time out of the equation. That's 80GB of data. Hopefully it'll be ready for the weekend.