Is Battlefield 4 worth it

nixproducer

Right now Battlefield 4 is only 39.99 on Gamestop for PC is it worth it and should i get it and I did like and I still do like BF3 to this day and My system can handle it( at least i think it can)

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Its an awesome game! 

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Its an awesome game! 

I know but I've heard that is still has a lot of bugs

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

its still a good game. Hopefully bugs will be fixed soon

Build Log: Monochrome

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H | Graphics Card: Asus HD 7970 DirectCU II | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | PSU: Corsair CXM 600 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB,2 Seagate Baracuda 3TB | Case: Corsair 350D Window

its still a good game. Hopefully bugs will be fixed soon

ok and do you think that it willl be playable on a GTX 660 @ 1080p 

People are incredibly exaggerating when they say that it's riddled with bugs. That may have been true in the first week of launch, but now, the only way to get that many bugs is to try to play it on a Commodore 64.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

I've been playing for nearly 170 hours now since the release.

The last few weeks I have experienced zero crashes or bugs or anything at all within the game so, YES.

It is definitely worth it!

I've been playing with a GTX 660 since the release, it runs fine.

Even on High Settings and some on Ultra you get above 40FPS most of the time.

I like bf4 don't have too many bugs like a lot of other people are experiencing though. Not many maps are out so far and the only way to get more maps is to buy either premium or individually when new expansions come out which makes the game very expensive and not 100% stable. If you don't mind all that then I'd recommend buying it.

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @4200 | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | RAM: 8gb Crucial Ballistix @1600 | GPU: Evga GTX 660 TI x2 SLI | Case: Corsair C70 | Storage: WD Black 1TB, Samsung 830 126GB SSD, Kingston V300 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair HX850 | Display(s): ASUS 2ms 24inch 1920x1080 | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 13 | Mouse: Razer Naga 13 

I use a GTX 660 and I've never dipped below 55 fps in the most intense of situations at 1920 x 1200.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

I've been playing with a GTX 660 since the release, it runs fine.

Even on High Settings and some on Ultra you get above 40FPS most of the time.

Nice, thanks for the info  :)

it will play with a steady 80-100 fps on medium and 40-50 on Ultra. I play at ultra on my gtx670 and have 70 fps so I have no doubt that youll have problems.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Between the bugs,shitty web client and bringing almost nothing knew to the table i regret buying it.

It is totally worth it, I get 60 fps on ultra (see profile for my rig) and experience no crashes.

The game sometimes has issues loading a server, but then it's just a matter of clicking "retry" one or two times and you're in.

The DLC does not work yet for me, though, but I'm sure they'll fix that at one point.

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

I like bf4 don't have too many bugs like a lot of other people are experiencing though. Not many maps are out so far and the only way to get more maps is to buy either premium or individually when new expansions come out which makes the game very expensive and not 100% stable. If you don't mind all that then I'd recommend buying it.

Using premium it is still cheaper than any call of duty title! Remember that battlefield releases a new game every 2 years and call of duty every single (1) year!

It has allot of bugs and personally I like BF3 better.

I used to agree with this, but since I got newer hardware I've been loving BF4.

I guess it's just VERY poorly optimized for old(er) hardware!

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

I have a Gamestop Gift card left with 7.50 so the game is only 32 dollars, what about now is it still worth it or is it way to buggy

Buggy piece of crap that game is... buy it when it's fixed, please don't reward EA/DICE for releasing a broken game. 

Hell no, battlefield 4 is terrible... Waaay to many bugs and netcode issues to be enjoyable.

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

People are incredibly exaggerating when they say that it's riddled with bugs. That may have been true in the first week of launch, but now, the only way to get that many bugs is to try to play it on a Commodore 64.

That's the thing. There is something about people and bandwagons that they like to jump on. (Ehrmagerd, BF4 has sooo many bugz)

Actually, it is getting better every day, they are working on it. Last week I experienced zero server crashes, and that's a first.

I'd say it's a great game, and for 39.99 it's a good deal.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

yes, i play 1080p max settings (i think i have AA turned down or off, ill check when i get home) and get descend fps :)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

imo, no, i think bf3 looks better atm.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

There is only one issue that effects me now, at the moment if you use a sniper, if you shoot and pull the bolt back then for about 0.5 seconds you accuracy decreases, it is noticeable as you can aim at someone and the bullet trail of the bullet is way off

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

At $40, I think it would be worth it.. To be honest, I never really had any issues with bugs that made the game completely unplayable, and the ones I did have are mostly fixed.. There's still some minor bugs here and there, but there's nothing I can think of off the top of my head that is all that disruptive.

The issues with netcode that people are complaining about are mainly just inherent to this game being *just a bit* more complicated than Counter Strike. Once you get used to the way BF4 works, it isn't annoying.

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

Yes it is worth it. There are some bugs, but the gameplay still is awesome. Only thing that really annoys me atm is that there are problems with joining servers sometimes.

Using Tapatalk