evga 2080 ti black edition water cooling

Kenjo

Hey guys, im in a pickle. i have the afformentioned card and im looking to lower the noise of it, atm the card hits 78-80c while gaming and the fans sound like a jetplane taking off... i want to lower the noise and temperature to atleast 60-70c full load ... i have been looking at EVGA´s own hybrid kits but they are not available at all :( , would it be worth spending another 50$ on an 240 Eisbar gpu setup or wait for EVGA to get their act togheter ? 

the water cooler requires a radiator and the radiator requires fans so it's not going to be any quieter 

14 minutes ago, emosun said:

the water cooler requires a radiator and the radiator requires fans so it's not going to be any quieter 

Not necessarily. I have a 240mm rad for my cpu and I just never hear those fans. Even when running adia64.

GPU fans are known that they can be quite noisy.

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

41 minutes ago, emosun said:

FyI.. AiO coolers are around 35-45db depending on brand of fans , the EVGA 2080 ti black is 60-70db at full load (any game) so yes a AiO is by far better in regards of noise levels

Just get a artic accelero 4, they are very good and do a good job. you can get a 240mm aio but you need a good one.

1 minute ago, Xkillerpn said:

Just get a artic accelero 4, they are very good and do a good job. you can get a 240mm aio but you need a good one.

well i just want the silence to be honest along with "some" estetics... the Accelero IV is good performer but looks like Alien and predator had a child :)

6 minutes ago, Kenjo said:

well i just want the silence to be honest along with "some" estetics... the Accelero IV is good performer but looks like Alien and predator had a child :)

I have one on my rx 480 and temps went from 80c stock clocks to 50c 1450 mhz. its silence but yes looks like an predallien