Tubing Lenght for Corsair H110 280 AIO

Hi everyone.

i have a asus strix vega 64 custom moded with a nzxt g12 bracket and Corsair H55 aio cooler with a push/pull config mounted on the GPU DIE. temps run around 60-70c at around 1500-1600mhz at long gaming periods, GPU usage is almost always between 95% and 99%.

I have the Cooler master H500 case , and the H55 aio is mounted at the back of the case, wanted to put it in the front where the 2x200mm fans are, but the H55 tubes was too short. 

Now i want to upgrade the H55 to the H110 280mm rad ,but im not sure if the tubes is long enough to fit in the front of the case as its the only place where i can mount it , i have a 240mm rad on the top for my cpu, so i don't want to move it any other way around. Due to limited stock in South Africa, the only option i have is the following AIO which is compatible with NZXT G12 bracket. There is two options, either i go for Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 or the Corsair H110 280mm rad. but now i need to know if the tubes will be long enough to reach the front of the case and back to the GPU . 

i am not planning on going watercooling , so please don't advise me to go watercooling. Thanks

From what I can find online, the H55 has 11.5" (around 300mm) long tubes, the h110 has 350mm, and the Water 3.0 is 326mm.

Not sure how that'll measure up in your case. 

3 minutes ago, Mehmy said:

From what I can find online, the H55 has 11.5" (around 300mm) long tubes, the h110 has 350mm, and the Water 3.0 is 326mm.

Not sure how that'll measure up in your case. 

Thanks for your feedback. I was searching around 2 hours and couldn't find the tube lenghts on the Corsair H110, Could you please provide a link of the source?? Thanks :)