Are There Any LGA771 Socket Water Coolers?

From a few google searches, I couldn't find any water coolers for LGA771 CPU sockets. Are there any at all or at least ones that would work "good enough"?I have a lightly modded Dell T7400 and want better CPU cooling and thought I would try water cooling. Thanks in advance!

6 minutes ago, emosun said:

775 is 771

Wouldn't there be a change in dimensions for the extra 4 "pins"?

3 minutes ago, OtterlyDumb said:

Wouldn't there be a change in dimensions for the extra 4 "pins"?

No the sockets are exactly the same except for a little plastic nub preventing 771 cpus from going in 775 boards. You can put 771 cpus in 775 boards if you cut that nub and put a little pin adapter on the back.

Discord: Skyline#0820

Literally an idiot, don't listen to me.

Main computer: i5-4690k 4.3GHz, Noctua NH-D15, Nitro+ RX 580 SE, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Samsung 840 series 128GB Crucial MX500 2TB, WD Purple 3TB, EVGA 600w, Dell s2240m 1080p 60hz, Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue, Logitech G502 Hero.

Asus GU501gm

I actually just bothered checking your board and it uses the server variant of the 771 socket which uses different mounting holes than 775. so you will be limited to socket 771 server coolers.

That being said the amount of speed you would gain from water cooling 771 cpu's will not exceed a single modern budget cpu so i would not worry about water cooling your cpu's all that much.

7 minutes ago, emosun said:

I actually just bothered checking your board and it uses the server variant of the 771 socket which uses different mounting holes than 775. so you will be limited to socket 771 server coolers.

That being said the amount of speed you would gain from water cooling 771 cpu's will not exceed a single modern budget cpu so i would not worry about water cooling your cpu's all that much.

ok, thank you for the help!

You're probably not going to find off the shelf custom components for Dell workstations and servers as mentioned above, they tend to use proprietary or server type components.

When you Google'd water cooling for your workstation model, did you see this?

Might be worth a comment on the video or even an email to see if that person could offer advice?

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Razor Blade said:

You're probably not going to find off the shelf custom components for Dell workstations and servers as mentioned above, they tend to use proprietary or server type components.

When you Google'd water cooling for your workstation model, did you see this?

Might be worth a comment on the video or even an email to see if that person could offer advice?

I'll think about it, thank you for telling me!