Bunch of errors on arris router? SURFboard SBG6400

Saiyan

Bunch of errors popping up in the event log on my routers page. Usually I just ignore them, but the fact that multiple phones on my network keep getting disconnected from the wifi on an almost daily basis now and unplugging it and plugging it back in always fixes these issues temporarily but ever since I bought my own router and stopped usinug the one my ISP gave me I have been having issues like this. Sometimes daily but most of the time it's 2-3 times per week.  I bought it back in january 2017 and it has been working fine as far as my PC wired connection goes. It's just the wifi drops a lot. It's only a single band router so I only have the 2.4 channel. Do I need a new router or are these errors fixable through tampering with the settings if the errors are even related to the wifi dropping..Any help/feedback is appreciated.

PCPartPicker: z97 Gaming 5 | 750w Photon | 850 Series 250gb SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro | LG25um56-P | Corsair K70 RGB | Asus Strix 970 4gb | WD Blue 1TB | Logitech G502 | i7-4790k | H100i GTX w/ (Noctua NF-F12's) | HyperX Fury Black 1x8gb 1866 | NZXT Hue+ |  ATR2500 | ATH-M50x |

I would be tempted to blame the router as even cheap garbage is usually dual-band these days so having only a single-band does not exactly scream high quality.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

20 hours ago, Saiyan said:

Bunch of errors popping up in the event log on my routers page. Usually I just ignore them, but the fact that multiple phones on my network keep getting disconnected from the wifi on an almost daily basis now and unplugging it and plugging it back in always fixes these issues temporarily but ever since I bought my own router and stopped usinug the one my ISP gave me I have been having issues like this. Sometimes daily but most of the time it's 2-3 times per week.  I bought it back in january 2017 and it has been working fine as far as my PC wired connection goes. It's just the wifi drops a lot. It's only a single band router so I only have the 2.4 channel. Do I need a new router or are these errors fixable through tampering with the settings if the errors are even related to the wifi dropping..Any help/feedback is appreciated.

Firstly you have a gateway not a router. The difference is you have a router and modem in one box. Most of those errors are modem related. It could be a signal issue with your ISP, it could be them doing maintenance/upgrades in the area, could be an issues with wiring outside or inside your home. You might want to call them to see what they say. You could also go to your signals page and see what it say there, to make sure your with in spec. https://www.dslreports.com/faq/16085 this is the spec you need to be in. Yeah I know the page say Comcast, but this should apply to all ISP's using Docsis, basically all cable providers. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.