New Build : Gaming & Streaming

So my older pc is falling behind and i'm thinking about getting a new one. 
Could be a little bit of overkill but would be nice to hear some opinions on this 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KPnHMZ
My price range is from about 2000 - 2600. (€)

I am just worried that the CPU AIO won't be enough for the i9 9900K.
And i'd probably need a Z390 board instead of a Z370 board. 

thanks in advance 

This is $400 more but with a way better card, less powerful CPU and a cheaper but still very good and more than sufficient PSU. 

Basically, there's no reason to get better CPU for streaming now when the NVENC HW encoder on the RTX cards matches the quality of a CPU x264 Medium. 

With this system, you will have quite a bit more FPS and the same if not a bit better stream quality than with the system you linked. But you will need to use the NVENC x264 encoding. 

But prices on PC Part picker are in $ from an USA retailers so I have no idea if this even fits your budget in € as the prices may vary quite a bit. 

3 minutes ago, WereCat said:

This is $400 more but with a way better card, less powerful CPU and a cheaper but still very good and more than sufficient PSU. 

Basically, there's no reason to get better CPU for streaming now when the NVENC HW encoder on the RTX cards matches the quality of a CPU x264 Medium. 

With this system, you will have quite a bit more FPS and the same if not a bit better stream quality than with the system you linked. But you will need to use the NVENC x264 encoding. 

But prices on PC Part picker are in $ from an USA retailers so I have no idea if this even fits your budget in € as the prices may vary quite a bit. 

Thanks for the responds. 

I don't know why but i am not really a fan of the NVENC x264 encoding. also spending about 1200-1300 on a gpu seems... idk weird. 
Reason i wanted to go for the i9 9900K is the extra 2 Cores. The RTX 2070 is probably still a pretty good gpu for the games i play, and comes to come in the future.
(I also could be totally wrong about all of this lol )

30 minutes ago, MinionOd said:

Reason i wanted to go for the i9 9900K is the extra 2 Cores. The RTX 2070 is probably still a pretty good gpu for the games i play, and comes to come in the future.
(I also could be totally wrong about all of this lol )

Since PCPartPicker has regional settings, prices should be for Belgium right?

Also do you need the 8 cores for rendering/productivity or is this just for gaming?  What resolution and refresh rate will you be gaming at (makes a big diff on GPU and CPU).  If you're only gaming the 8700k is more than enough, if you want maximum productivity with multi-threaded programs than maybe Ryzen 2700x is in your future.

Assume another roughly 100 euros for Windows 10 Pro and the budget comes under 2.000 euros.  I slimmed off anything that wasn't necessary but if you really like liquid cooling could go back (I prefer a nice air cooler for 0 concerns if fans or pump stop, as it'll just keep going with nice large heatsink fins).

23 minutes ago, LogicWeasel said:

Assume another roughly 100 euros for Windows 10 Pro and the budget comes under 2.000 euros.  I slimmed off anything that wasn't necessary but if you really like liquid cooling could go back (I prefer a nice air cooler for 0 concerns if fans or pump stop, as it'll just keep going with nice large heatsink fins).

Thx for the info,

Would the i9 9900K be really overkill for Streaming & gaming? so the 8700K would be enough (oc'd ofc)
I have a dual screen setup both 27" screens 1080P. So reason i took the GTX 2070 is cuz i have a 770 GTX right now and it's falling behind in games. 

8 minutes ago, MinionOd said:

Thx for the info,

Would the i9 9900K be really overkill for Streaming & gaming? so the 8700K would be enough (oc'd ofc)
I have a dual screen setup both 27" screens 1080P. So reason i took the GTX 2070 is cuz i have a 770 GTX right now and it's falling behind in games. 

For the price the 9900K is at, if you truly value having more threads and streaming performance over 1080p gaming performance, you should go Ryzen 2700x.  But for just streaming 1080p gaming and getting best FPS on that GPU?  Yeah that can be done on the 8700K (especially when oc'd which you can do on the beefy Scythe air-cooler I picked out, it's got cooling for days).

Are either of those screens higher than 60Hz refresh rate?  If you need to hit 1080p 144Hz (or around there) you want to go Intel as Ryzen pays a penalty still for 1080p gaming FPS (just the way it is right now, not as optimized by game engines or IPC that's as good for gaming).

7 minutes ago, LogicWeasel said:

For the price the 9900K is at, if you truly value having more threads and streaming performance over 1080p gaming performance, you should go Ryzen 2700x.  But for just streaming 1080p gaming and getting best FPS on that GPU?  Yeah that can be done on the 8700K (especially when oc'd which you can do on the beefy Scythe air-cooler I picked out, it's got cooling for days).

Are either of those screens higher than 60Hz refresh rate?  If you need to hit 1080p 144Hz (or around there) you want to go Intel as Ryzen pays a penalty still for 1080p gaming FPS (just the way it is right now, not as optimized by game engines or IPC that's as good for gaming).

Ahhh i see, The monitors are 1080P 60Hz (well there oc'd to like 74 or something but w/e.)

This is what i got now :

18 minutes ago, MinionOd said:

I fixed your PSU in my build, what you have is super-overkill as everyone assumes they need 850W (protip: you don't, it won't get used).  PCPartPicker for all those parts puts a stock-clocked maximum Watt-draw of 330W so even with overclocking you had head-room for days on even a 650W PSU.  You'd be throwing 80 euros more at a PSU that could run 3 of that GPU, so unless you plan to run 2 computers on your PSU, the Seasonic is a much better value for this build (and if you average drawing less than half of that Corsair PSU's 850 Watts the efficiency curve is ruined having 80+ Platinum (see the efficiency curve of a PSU based on load, the sweet-spot is to avg drawing right around half of your PSU's wattage if you want it to stay cool & quiet, last longer, and be more efficient on power draw from the wall).

It's worth noting that your RAM prices appear kind of high compared to USA, especially for 32GB.  For gaming I never use above 60% of my 16GB of DDR4 (gaming with resolution 1440p@144Hz) and if you find cheaper RAM that runs at DDR4-2800 or more it won't hurt your FPS in any real way, so you could slim that down some, unless you really want 32GB and the Trident Z is fun to look at (I like the looks but how much do you look at your ram after it's in the case).  Example of what that can be trimmed down to reasonably: https://be.pcpartpicker.com/product/wZ22FT/corsair-vengeance-lpx-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-cmk16gx4m2d3000c16

I see you want to keep your liquid cooler, that's fine but you can achieve almost the same OC on the Scythe I picked so it's more for looks.

I would spend the extra 8 euros (or w/e it is) to get Windows 10 Pro, lets you have far more control over those pesky windows updates (like pausing them when you like or deferring the branch to the more-stable release cycle, I use this and it's far less painful to test MS's rushed-job build releases).  If you're a power-user (like me) you can edit local group policy or use more features that Home doesn't have also.

24 minutes ago, LogicWeasel said:

I would spend the extra 8 euros (or w/e it is) to get Windows 10 Pro, lets you have far more control over those pesky windows updates (like pausing them when you like or deferring the branch to the more-stable release cycle, I use this and it's far less painful to test MS's rushed-job build releases).  If you're a power-user (like me) you can edit local group policy or use more features that Home doesn't have also.

So Windows Pro is about €160 . in Belgium. 
Did a bit of tinkering and i think i got the build close to done, 

There is always to option of adding more ram later, or buying a Windows 10 Pro version. 

from PcPartPicker it's about 2K€, from the website where i order my parts it's about €1900 Add €10 for shipping.

So i saved about €200

30 minutes ago, MinionOd said:

So Windows Pro is about €160 . in Belgium. 
Did a bit of tinkering and i think i got the build close to done, 

There is always to option of adding more ram later, or buying a Windows 10 Pro version. 

from PcPartPicker it's about 2K€, from the website where i order my parts it's about €1900 Add €10 for shipping.

So i saved about €200

Just curious what site do you use?  Perhaps PCPartPicker should know to add it if it's got good prices on this stuff.

Otherwise looks like a nice high-end system, enjoy your build! ?

Better motherboard and more ssd storage.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€452.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler  (€86.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS ELITE ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€204.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€110.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€144.99 @ Paradigit) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB GAMING OC Video Card  (€643.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C TG ATX Mid Tower Case  (€95.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€104.90 @ Paradigit) 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  (€117.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Total: €1963.54
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-03-02 16:40 CET+0100

42 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

Better motherboard and more ssd storage.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€452.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler  (€86.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS ELITE ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€204.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€110.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€144.99 @ Paradigit) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB GAMING OC Video Card  (€643.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C TG ATX Mid Tower Case  (€95.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€104.90 @ Paradigit) 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  (€117.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Total: €1963.54
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-03-02 16:40 CET+0100

What about the motherboard is so good it's worth paying 80 Euros additionally for?

-CPU Cooler is far more expensive than the Scythe, not gaining much over it, could have stayed liquid cooled for 87 euro

17 minutes ago, LogicWeasel said:

What about the motherboard is so good it's worth paying 80 Euros additionally for?

-CPU Cooler is far more expensive than the Scythe, not gaining much over it, could have stayed liquid cooled for 87 euro

Way better VRM's for starters on the Z390 board. He could get an entry level Gigabyte Z390 UD for not much more than the MSI board if he wants a cheaper option.  

Not that familiar with Scythe coolers but fair point. I just like the aesthetics of the Dark Rock Pro 4.