Make a portable pc in one of those toolboxes with wheels

I was looking at one of these the other day right (refer to attached picture), and thought about what it would be like if you turned it into a computer.
So what I was thinking was, with the bottom part, you cut out holes for ventilation (obviously) and house the whole PC in the bottom. With the lid up the top, you could dismantle and attach a screen to the bottom of it, and maybe even have more monitors that fold out with it. One of the draws then used for a keyboard and mouse, and the other for whatever else you need (Like a headset and stuff).
For powering it, have either a power cord stored in the spare draw, or what would be even cooler if it is possible, is have a massive battery in it that the computer can run off. I don't know the size that would be needed to keep a full fledged pc up and running for a reasonable amount of time, but if it was possible it would be kinda awesome.
The other thing that would have to have a lot of attention put to it is structural support for like the gpu for example, since this would be made to be portable, you wouldn't want to risk anything being damaged or come out of place from being rattled around.
I just thought this would be a nice idea, since it would be an entire pc in a single thing, yes it is relatively big put it would include everything needed to play.
Hey, you could even take it as your pc to use at LTX during the night in-between.

Edit: Also think it would be another project Alex could take on, since you would have to modify some parts of the "suitcase" fairly heavily.

c700x420.jpg

I think the idea is pretty good, but I think you would want to sleep in between the LTX days..

Just now, Mephi00 said:

I think the idea is pretty good, but I think you would want to sleep in between the LTX days..

They stated in one of the videos that for at least some amount of time some of the LMG team would be down in the gaming area.

Just now, HellFyre_ said:

They stated in one of the videos that for at least some amount of time some of the LMG team would be down in the gaming area.

Great! But seriously this would require a lot of work and maybe even CAD to get it just right.

12 hours ago, Mephi00 said:

Great! But seriously this would require a lot of work and maybe even CAD to get it just right.

Doesn't that make it an even better job for Alex?

On 3/2/2019 at 2:02 AM, HellFyre_ said:

Doesn't that make it an even better job for Alex?

True tho, that would be awsome

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 6:26 AM, Mephi00 said:

True tho, that would be awsome

Yea, easily portable fully fledged PC. And like you said, it would be a challenge, if it wasn't it wouldn't be nearly as fun to do.