Are HyperX Keyboards Good?

GAMINGGUY

I'm looking to buy the HyperX Alloy FPS RGB keyboard. Can anyone tell me if it is good quality? Its metal so that's a good sign. Also, how does the RGB look, is it customizable? 

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

well i couple of my friends owned old models hyperx alloy  fps and Alloy fps pro , Alloy fps elite , things that they can't deny is solid board , with no flex , because it uses metal inside , keycaps feels awesome , convenient smart layout with usb pass through  2.0 in elite and charging port in other models , detachable cable , 

all of this and now they added RGB version with all same good old thing i think it is a must buy if under 100$ , i am going to buy it but i am not sure about the kailh silver speed switches  , local store don't sell it so i need to order,, if you bought it i hop you tell me the feeling of this kailh switches and are they really worth it

On 4/26/2019 at 6:06 AM, ZinouTheBeast XXI said:

well i couple of my friends owned old models hyperx alloy  fps and Alloy fps pro , Alloy fps elite , things that they can't deny is solid board , with no flex , because it uses metal inside , keycaps feels awesome , convenient smart layout with usb pass through  2.0 in elite and charging port in other models , detachable cable , 

all of this and now they added RGB version with all same good old thing i think it is a must buy if under 100$ , i am going to buy it but i am not sure about the kailh silver speed switches  , local store don't sell it so i need to 5order,, if you bought it i hop you tell me the feeling of this kailh switches and are they really worth it

Hey, I did get it. I got in on sale a few months ago for $85. Super solid, no flex. The RGB looks fantastic, best rainbow wave I've seen. The Silver speed keys feel amazing. At first, they were hard to use because of the super light actuation force. But after a couple of weeks I got used to it and it is the best keyboard I've had. Amazing for gaming, the typing experience is good but a little difficult again with the actuation force.