Intel gets a minor Q4 profit of $13.8billion

brownninja97

gallery_16690_751_53388.gif

So intel has smashed it, they have killed everything, that is a mad amount of money, they can probably afford hats on tf2. 

Intel_Q4_2013_FY2013.jpg

Look at that graph, look at those numbers and stuff, if you counted it each of those numbers then it would take A LONG TIME, but honestly that is crazy. If they told me to spend their money then i wouldnt know what to spend it on. Id probably buy linusmediagroup(rename to linusninjatips97) and call it a day(and some hoes). 

Question to everyone here, what would you do with the revenue if it was yours.

http://www.techpowerup.com/196933/intel-reports-fourth-quarter-revenue-of-13-8-billion.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

If that revenue was mine? Uhhh.....

I don't know. Pay Valve to make Half-Life 3? Buy a computer with the most expensive parts possible?

Buy Hawaii?

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Now can they make their CPU 50$ cheaper? :P

YEAH!

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Now can they make their CPU 50$ cheaper? :P

Ikr. Then I probably would have a 3570K right now instead of a 3220 :(

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Sadly amd with its 170$ apu is not helping much... in fact i5 is pretty good deal compared to it xD Unless hsa blows away everything, and huma and mantle. We will see.

Margins are huge, not so big as gpus, but still up there.

profit is only 2.6b there. 

Still pretty good on 13b revenue.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Intel right now:

tumblr_mtqzv41cXn1ssbvp5o1_400.gif hat-1.gif

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

You could have gotten a i5 3330.

Quote me to get a reply!

You could have gotten a i5 3330.

I built my computer a little before Haswell released. It isn't that good anyway.

I built my computer a little before Haswell released. It isn't that good anyway.

You could always get a Sandy or Ivy i5 and just throw it in to your motherboard.

Quote me to get a reply!

You could always get a Sandy or Ivy i5 and just throw it in to your motherboard.

I can't find any Sandy Bridge CPU's that cost less than a 3570K which is what I want.

I can't find any Sandy Bridge CPU's that cost less than a 3570K which is what I want.

Used?

Quote me to get a reply!

Used?

I don't really trust used and they're priced about the same. Why pay more when I can get more power for less. Also, doesn't Sandy use a socket different from Ivy?

gallery_16690_751_53388.gif

So intel has smashed it, they have killed everything, that is a mad amount of money, they can probably afford hats on tf2. 

Intel_Q4_2013_FY2013.jpg

Look at that graph, look at those numbers and stuff, if you counted it each of those numbers then it would take A LONG TIME, but honestly that is crazy. If they told me to spend their money then i wouldnt know what to spend it on. Id probably buy linusmediagroup(rename to linusninjatips97) and call it a day(and some hoes). 

Question to everyone here, what would you do with the revenue if it was yours.

http://www.techpowerup.com/196933/intel-reports-fourth-quarter-revenue-of-13-8-billion.html

Any chance you could fix/change your title? It's very misleading.

Intel had $13.8B revenue, NOT profit. Revenue is all incoming money, while not taking into account operating expenses and losses. If their revenue was $13.8B and their operating expenses was $14B, then they would actually have a profit LOSS of $200M.

They actually made $2.6B NET INCOME, which is income after losses and expenses, which is your profit.

Now with that in mind! $2.6B profit for one quarter is still REALLY FUCKING GOOD! :P Last year (2013) they made just under $10B profit for the whole year, also a pretty solid number. Remember these figures are after R&D, manufacturing costs, payroll, and general operating costs. That's just money in the bank. Odds are they'll invest a bunch of it over the next several years back into R&D, but these companies like to have a large cash reserve (Look at Apple, who's cash reserve approached $130B at one point). Cash in the bank is great in case they pull an AMD and become unprofitable for almost a decade.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I don't really trust used and they're priced about the same. Why pay more when I can get more power for less. Also, doesn't Sandy use a socket different from Ivy?

Nope, they are on the same socket but different chipset but they are backwards compatible.

Quote me to get a reply!

Nope, they are on the same socket but different chipset but they are backwards compatible.

So I won't be able to overclock?

How is $13.8 Billion minor? O.o

they still are down on 2012 just because they had a good quarter doesn't dwarf the fact that their income is down by over 10%

Can I get your opinion on the 3220. It's mega cheap and I want to use it maybe in a Steam Box which is gonna use Mint not Steam OS. I am gonna use it for streaming games and general browsing. Is it any good for gaming, with a 560 Ti would it bottleneck it.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

they still are down on 2012 just because they had a good quarter doesn't dwarf the fact that their income is down by over 10%

Maybe bu they still make plenty of cash to keep them going for 100's of years to come unless they do something really stupid.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Er...... revenue ≠ profit 

iMac 27in. @ 4.3GHz l 32GB Ram l 512GB Flash l GTX 780M 

Mac Pro @ 3.5GHz 6 Core l 64GB Ram l 512GB PCIe Flash l Dual AMD FirePro D700

Depends how you look at it really, EPS is up, which is actually a really good thing. And shares are only about a dollar off or so from same time last year. Intel is actually hanging in there better then AMD. Which shows Intel will continue to grow.

No wonder they are the leader of the CPU market.
And they don't need a company like TSMC which gives them a huge advantage over everybody else.
And so much profit will only make there dominance even bigger.

RTX2070OC 

So I won't be able to overclock?

You will be able to overclock. The Z77 chipset will able to use both Ivy and Sandy i5 K series processors.

Quote me to get a reply!