Blackscreen After OCing Intergrated Vega Graphics on R3 2200G

ChrisVl

Being on an extremely low budget, and having a very small used computer parts market in Greece I had to build a new system that could game on an really acceptable framerate, while still being upgradable and kind of cheap.Long story short,I had OCed the CPU and Intergrated Vega Graphics a hella lot of times using the Ryzen Master Software, all with the same result, after pressing Apply and the PC restarts, everything is normal, the clocks are applied and no errors are displayed. However if I shut down the computer and then turn it back on the CPU EZ Debug LED is lit and the computer starts normally (fans start spinning and the HDD starts ticking), with no graphics output. I'm so confused cause if the OC was unstable, I would get a Blackscreen when the PC rebooted to apply the clocks. Could it be caused by undervolting the CPU?

Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Plus

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G

GPU: Intergrated VEGA Graphics

RAM: HyperX Predator 2X4GB @ 2933 MhZ    

PSU: Corsair VS550 80+ Silver          

If you can help it, use the BIOS instead of Ryzen master. Try the same OC settings and see if the problem persists

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

15 hours ago, fasauceome said:

If you can help it, use the BIOS instead of Ryzen master. Try the same OC settings and see if the problem persists

Already tried. Same issue persists. Only way to fix the blackscreen temporarily is clearing the CMOS by removing the battery, but I still can't shut it down as I will get a blackscreen