Building a very budget PC for a low income family.

Hello, I'm looking to build this family that has low income a computer as I overheard them talking to a best buy employee saying if they sell any computers for under 50$ and the mother said that its more for her young son that wants to play educational games and for the family to use it for web browsing. I walked up to the mother and said I can possibly get your family a computer.

She mentioned her budget was 50$ I've decided to pitch in another 50$ to get any luck finding used parts. Im now on the hunt for a desktop I can build for them.

The specs I'm thinking are

Fx 4300 (used 15-30$)

Some am3+ motherboard (used 30$)

4gb ddr3 2x2gb (used 10$)

300w psu if they decide to slowly upgrade in the future (I'm providing)

500gb HDD (i am providing from a old build)

For the avg person on board graphics are probably ok but for a older motherboard that has ati 3000 graphics, I really want to step it up with a deticated gpu (used) that's under 25$ for some extra power.

If you have any recommendations please post below.

4 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

i assume it's just daily use?

Yes

7 minutes ago, TheGeekyGuy said:

If you have any recommendations please post below.

That's about on par with a system I have for 50$ for sale, except I have a GTX 285 and a new 600 watt PS with it, and a 120 GB SSD. But yeah, those prices are pretty spot on, assuming you are in the US

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, FredyBobJoe said:

That would be a good idea. But I'm looking at long term use. Ik the am3 platform isn't great but it has multiple CPUs using the socket so I'm looking at upgrade ability.

1 minute ago, TheGeekyGuy said:

That would be a good idea. But I'm looking at long term use. Ik the am3 platform isn't great but it has multiple CPUs using the socket so I'm looking at upgrade ability.

I think the i5 2400 should be better or equal than most AM3 CPUs?

7 minutes ago, TheGeekyGuy said:

and you think am3 is good on the long term?

not that good...

22 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

and you think am3 is good on the long term?

not that good...

I'm also thinking about price to. Ik the am3 platform is sh!t but the cpus Don't really hold much of a value.