Employee Lounge

mikes945

I was wondering if anybody knows what the couches are in the new employee lounge videos (specifically the sectional). Im looking to purchase some new ones and those look super comfy.

8 hours ago, ELECTRISK said:

That couch has got them lips and it's got them hips I wanna feel the rest.

There are sometimes that I wish English was my first language (but sooner or later I come to realize once again how much I love Spanish)... the heck if I understood any of that...  No offense, is just a lack I have....  ;) 

11 hours ago, PixelPol said:

There are sometimes that I wish English was my first language (but sooner or later I come to realize once again how much I love Spanish)... the heck if I understood any of that...  No offense, is just a lack I have....  ;) 

It's just that I like them boys and them girls and them rockstars and even virgins want to come into my snack bar. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2019 at 1:42 AM, mikes945 said:

I was wondering if anybody knows what the couches are in the new employee lounge videos (specifically the sectional). Im looking to purchase some new ones and those look super comfy.

Did you ever get an answer? I like the sofas as well and am in the market. 

On 2/25/2019 at 2:49 AM, ELECTRISK said:

That couch has got them lips and it's got them hips I wanna feel the rest.

On 2/25/2019 at 11:14 PM, ELECTRISK said:

It's just that I like them boys and them girls and them rockstars and even virgins want to come into my snack bar. 

I'll say, I was not expecting to find Deuce lyrics in a thread about a gaming lounge... haha

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

1 hour ago, RAS_3885 said:

I'll say, I was not expecting to find Deuce lyrics in a thread about a gaming lounge... haha

:)