Cosmos 3... What do you want from CoolerMaster?

MzCatieB

So i was wondering what changes you would make to the Cosmos 2?

Remember this is the case in question:

12b1.jpg

Cooler master are going to be looking at this thread, so the more suggestions the better.

Sum up on the thread so far:

• Windows Side Pannel Options
  • Better Rad support for Liquid cooling.
  • Modular Motherboard (Normal/Invertable option.
  • More room in the Basement, Front and top for Rad's.
  • No Pre intalled Fan Controller (If you plan on spending this much on a case we can get are own... Save a little you know)
  • Hot Swap Support Option

Character artist in the Games industry.

If they drop the over the top rediculousness and put in some proper rad support, that would be nice :)

find a way to make it lighter and get rid of that black front panel to give access to either optical drives or hot swappable drives.

If they drop the over the top rediculousness and put in some proper rad support, that would be nice :)

I think building the Frame for Water cooling Support then adding in "Optional Extra's" Would be nice Sort of like Caselabs but less modular

More practicality. There so many reasons I could choose my enthoo primo over that case because of the features that people are actually going to use. Also can't forget to mention, INNOVATION.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Make it big for a reason.

Exactly! Hit the nail on the head there.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

btw, Coolermaster see no reason at the moment to release the Cosmos 3 because the Cosmos 2 in their opinion is good as it is..

So my plan is to get enough suggestions from this thread to message them to see if they will release a new version. Personly i love the Design of the Cosmos 2 but the Space inside is the issue. its got little to no upgrade space without taking a dremel and a drill to it

A windowed panel, if you're going to buy that high end of a case and stuff it with high end parts, why would you not want to see it?

Maybe make it more accessible like @Pixxie_Payne said, IMO cases should be already ready to do what you plan to do with it, or what you may plan to do later on. Without all the time and effort to cut it into pieces to make things fit right. (Although sometimes this is a great option and has wonderful results when done right) 

I've seen a few amazing cosmos 2 builds online, there's a youtube vid somewhere a guy literally modded it into almost a completely different case, made custom fan mounting grills, and buncha other stuff, it was insane.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I've seen a few amazing cosmos 2 builds online, there's a youtube vid somewhere a guy literally modded it into almost a completely different case, made custom fan mounting grills, and buncha other stuff, it was insane.

like the mod, but not the case cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_case_mod_clear

A windowed panel, if you're going to buy that high end of a case and stuff it with high end parts, why would you not want to see it?

Maybe make it more accessible like @Pixxie_Payne said, IMO cases should be already ready to do what you plan to do with it, or what you may plan to do later on. Without all the time and effort to cut it into pieces to make things fit right. (Although sometimes this is a great option and has wonderful results when done right) 

I like the concept of Modular motherboard tray... some flexibility over if you want it inverted or standard would be nice aswell

like the mod, but not the case cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_case_mod_clear

That's the one I was talking about :D

Also, @Pixxie_Payne I agree, that's a really cool feature if you ever decide to get creative :D

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

A windowed side panel would be nice, I've been pondering hard as to why isn't there a window in such a high-end chassis. Better water cooling support would also be viable since people would usually go custom water cooling when buying such a chassis.

If you regard my facts as wrong, feel free to rectify it.

——————————————————————————

If you regard my opinions as wrong, feel free to ignore it.

If they remove the 5.25" drive bays and have some proper rad support in the front and the top. Windowed side panel and maybe a PSU cover like in the H440. 

Asus Rampage IV Formula | i7 3820@4.3GHz | Asus GTX670 SLI | 16GB Kingston HyperX Black The Gathering edt. | H100 | 120GB Intel 330 | 240GB Intel 530 | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 4TB | CM Storm Stryker | Corsair CX750M

If they remove the 5.25" drive bays and have some proper rad support in the front and the top. Windowed side panel and maybe a PSU cover like in the H440. 

The Cosmos 2 has a Basement for the PSU, i think making it so the PSU can be mounted on its side would be a better option, That way you can do a 4x120mm Rad in the bottom next to it. 

Clear side pannel, get rid of that useless hotswap bay or make it so they dont snap every time u stick a drive in it.