Samsung SSD Speeds? What are yours?

Aleks

So I recently optimized my Samsung 840 evo with the Samsung magician software. I would love to see what you guys get for your speeds! 

Here are my speeds as of now.

beyqll.png

it keeps asking to update the software but when I click yes it does not do anything >.>

it keeps asking to update the software but when I click yes it does not do anything >.>

Hmm I haven't heard of that issue. Try asking around on the forum? :) Maybe someone else has had the same experience.

im having motherboard issues and all of my storage units having read/write issues because of it

9O8QsSr.png

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Hmm I haven't heard of that issue. Try asking around on the forum? :) Maybe someone else has had the same experience.

I think I will just uninstall it and go to the main website and download it.

swag speeds guys

My Setup

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k @4.4GHZ | COOLER: Corsair H100i | MOBO: Asus z87-Pro | GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti SC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB (8GB) | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro (128GB) | HDD #1: Western Digital 1TB Black x2 | PSU: Antec HCG 850W | Case: Corsair C70 (Black)  | Display #1: BenQ RL2455HM | Display #2: LG Flatron Wide | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) | Mouse: SteelSeries Rival | Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2

Two 256GB 840 Pro's in RAID 0. Had to use crystal disk because Magician does not detect SSD properly in RAID 0. Also NO RAPID mode. 

post-18995-0-28216100-1390026688.png

Edit: This is on magician. As you can see a it sows up as a intel RAID 0 volume. 

post-18995-0-24822100-1390026881.png

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.