Opininions on the g305?

Hazelty

Its the best wireless mouse you can get on the cheap just make sure your hand is in the right size for the mouse

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

I would get the G602, its currently cheaper than the g305 on amazon and it has more buttons.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz      Mobo: Asrock X-79 Extreme 4-M

Ram: G.SKILL TridentX Series 24GB             Graphics: Asus Turbo GTX 1080Ti 11GB SLI

Monitor: - Vizio M321i-A2 32", HP 27WM (x2) in Nvidia Surround 5760x1080  - Element E1SW2418M 1920x1080

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO LAN Box        HDD:Samsung 750 EVO SSD         PSU: Corsair AX1200i           Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K55 RGB Keyboard

Game Keyboard: Logitech G13 Joystick         Mouse: Logitech G602 Gaming Mouse       Headset: Logitech G633 Gaming Headset

8 hours ago, DarthSolidus said:

I would get the G602, its currently cheaper than the g305 on amazon and it has more buttons.

G602 is a much older mouse, with an inferior sensor. I would recommend against getting the G602 unless you really need the buttons.